Sopranos

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Sopranos
By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 09:01 pm: Edit

Post your predictions!

Mine = Silv gets it

By Oceanblue52 (Oceanblue52) on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 11:01 pm: Edit

Well, that obviously didnt happen.

It's been a great season though hasnt it?? :)

By Kmehrabi (Kmehrabi) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 02:31 am: Edit

yup, so wait, why did they go in after johnny sacc, if they were using aprile to get info for tony, shouldnt they have just kept him in and waited for enough evidence to get tony too, why would tony feel that hes in the clear?

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 09:44 am: Edit

i'm really unsure of what happened.. but someone snitched and took down johnny sacc along with his whole nyc organization... the show ends by giving the impression that johnny and company are not coming back for a long time

which adds an interesting plot twist to next season because now tony has a chance to take over nyc as well

i know i was wrong with my prediction for the final show but now i will make another yet hopefully not as off point prediction for next season:

tony gets greedy and tries to take over nyc... dont know how but one way or another his greed will get to him and be his downfall in the seires finale

By Kmehrabi (Kmehrabi) on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 07:23 pm: Edit

i dont think hes going to "take over" nyc, thats a little extreme. the way i see it, for SURE, little carmine is gonna step in and rule as he wanted to all along. with his competition gone, well definatly be seeing a lot of little carmine in the next season

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page