Did anyone ....

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Did anyone ....
By Sanchez2008 (Sanchez2008) on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 01:45 pm: Edit

watch the Miss Universe pagent on t.v...what or who do you think should have won?

By Crabbylady (Crabbylady) on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 01:47 pm: Edit

Couldn't care less! MEATMARKET

By Special_Foreign (Special_Foreign) on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 04:20 pm: Edit

i was in it. and guess what? I WON. i am beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and you are all ugly. Worship Me. on your knees scum i am Miss Universe.

By Special_Foreign (Special_Foreign) on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 04:22 pm: Edit

dont take offense to any of the statements i mentioned i'm just having some fun cause this was my last day of school. well, actually you can take offense i just wont care

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 05:15 pm: Edit

I did not like Austrailia's dress, that glittery brown one. Actually I thought a lot of the dresses should have looked more conservative but I see that's not what they're looking for. USA I have to say looked like your typical pagent queen, clones. I liked Equador's dress.

By Salamanda (Salamanda) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 01:27 pm: Edit

lol...nice "Special Foreign"

By Shivani (Shivani) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 03:19 am: Edit

I think that Miss India should have won, well because I'm Indian & she was aboslutely gorgeous. As were all the contestants, though. I love watching pageants and getting extremely jealous. Ha :]

-*shivani*-

By Wishful_Thinker (Wishful_Thinker) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 05:01 pm: Edit

no didn't see it, who won?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page