|By Indcat (Indcat) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 09:54 am: Edit|
id like people to rate my chances
1. 1430 SAT1 660V,770M
2. GPA of 4.0. Rank 3 out of 150(very competitive school)
3. 94% in Indian CBSE-X boards.
4. Musician (Classical Music) with 6 yr training and B.A. diploma and concerts.
5. Superb EC's
Editor for last 5 yrs
Asst Ed in designing school website
Vice Cap of Quiz Team
Vive President of History Club
Vice President of Debate Team
Member of School Band
Most Decorated (badges) student
6. Tremendous award winning voluntary work for literacy , leprosy ,blood donation.
7. 2nd youngest student in State to qualify for University Maths lectures .
8. Winner of Badge of Honor for exceptional leadership
9. Won Scholar’s Badge every year for outstanding academic achievement.
10. Won 1 Gold Card and 3 Silver Cards for subject highest marks.
11. Winner of trophy for Highest Marks (Hindi) in district
12. District Rank – 16/2600(approx)
13. Successfully completed rigorous outdoor based learning program in mountain biking.
14. GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INDIAN CLASSICAL MUSIC. Have 6 certificates . Competed course at 16 and minimum age required is also 16.
15. Historical article published in French Magazine – Les Amis
Should have excellent recommendations and great essays(my speciality)
Will give SAT-IIs in Math , Writing , Literature
Harvard )EA) ,Princeton (No chances here i guess)
Amherst, Colby ,Colgate ,Dartmouth ,Davidson, Johns Hopkins , Midd , Oberlin , Vanderbilt , Vassar , Williams
can afford only 10,000$p.a
Thanks for all inputs . other college recommendations will be appreciated
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|