Federal Grants

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Financial Aid and Scholarships: May 2004 - Archive: Federal Grants
By Tennisgrl (Tennisgrl) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 04:40 pm: Edit

Are there applications for this? Or you automatically get one from your info on FAFSA?

If it's the latter, then do we have to actually send in anything (do we DO anything)?

State grants have application forms though?

By Dsh (Dsh) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 07:45 pm: Edit

You get it from your FAFSA app., but your school's financial aid office has to arrange it, I think. You need to check with your school's financial aid office to see what else, if anything, is required. Some schools have their own applications for you to submit and/or may require the CSS profile from the College Board; other schools use only the FAFSA.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page