|By Silver_Wavez (Silver_Wavez) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 07:53 am: Edit|
Hi, I wrote my COlumbia app essay and it is 1056 words.
Is that too long?
I'm applying online, so it will be an attached word document.
Oh and are you allowed to add a picture to the word doc..
|By Pedro7487 (Pedro7487) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 07:47 pm: Edit|
Supposedly it's supposed to only be up to 500..but I don't know if that's actually enforced or not.
|By Glory (Glory) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 11:26 pm: Edit|
Hey guys- big questions - something on this site is down - won't let me create new thread:
1) T or F: The earlier you turn in your application (before 11/1 deadline) the higher chance you have of being accepted?
2) SAT 1540: SATII (w/o writing) : 740 IC/710 Lit --> are these SAT IIs too low?
3) Those questions on App asking for favorite books and whatnot- do we just give grocery list - or are we allowed to elaborate on each title?
|By Number9 (Number9) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 11:28 pm: Edit|
2. No; IC and Lit have bad curves, those are really good considering that. The SATI is nice, as well. You need to take writing.
3. I think you are allowed to do what you want. Most people just do a laundry list. I don't think they really care.
|By Glory (Glory) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 11:46 pm: Edit|
Number9...what's ur SN? i want to talk to you.
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|