The Get in Harvard Plan

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: The Get in Harvard Plan
By Muaytb1 (Muaytb1) on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 02:42 am: Edit

Hey, I'm not applying to harvard as a senior because simpily i'm a late boomer that screwed up my whole life besides 11th and half of 10th grade. I have one more year of high school left and 1 more year of college to build myself up.

Besides beating the crap out of the new SAT and SAT 2 and of course getting 4.0 in college, what else is there for me to do?

I plan to self-study for at least 3 AP test (my school don't offer good AP so i didn't bother) and to impress my professors to get good recommendations. I'll of course join community service (i'm the president of community service in high school). Bla bla, but it seems that I'm not saving the world and thus not good enough for Harvard.

Any suggestions?

By Muaytb1 (Muaytb1) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 05:54 pm: Edit

e

By Stanfordman99 (Stanfordman99) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 10:17 pm: Edit

Go for it! Even if you fail to get into Harvard as a transfer student, you'll be right on track for grad school and/or future jobs. Good luck to you.

By Muaytb1 (Muaytb1) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 12:52 am: Edit

thanks big man, thats my plan.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page