|By Indcat (Indcat) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 03:38 am: Edit|
id like people to rate my chances
1. 1430 SAT1 660V,770M
2. GPA of 4.0. Rank 3 out of 150(very competitive school)
3. 94% in Indian CBSE-X boards.
4. Musician (Classical Music) with 6 yr training and B.A. diploma and concerts.
5. Superb EC's
Editor for last 5 yrs
Asst Ed in designing school website
Vice Cap of Quiz Team
Vive President of History Club
Vice President of Debate Team
Member of School Band
Most Decorated (badges) student
6. Tremendous award winning voluntary work for literacy , leprosy ,blood donation.
7. 2nd youngest student in State to qualify for University Maths lectures .
8. Winner of Badge of Honor for exceptional leadership
9. Won Scholar’s Badge every year for outstanding academic achievement.
10. Won 1 Gold Card and 3 Silver Cards for subject highest marks.
11. Winner of trophy for Highest Marks (Hindi) in district
12. District Rank – 16/2600(approx)
13. Successfully completed rigorous outdoor based learning program in mountain biking.
14. GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INDIAN CLLSAICAL MUSIC. Have 6 certificates . Competed course at 16 and minimum age required is also 16.
15. Historical article published in French Magazine – Les Amis
Should have excellent recommendations and great essays(my speciality)
Will give SAT-IIs in Math , Writing , Literature
Princeton(ED) or Harvard (EA)
Amherst, Colby ,Colgate ,Dartmouth ,Davidson, Johns Hopkins , Midd , Oberlin , Vanderbilt , Vassar , Williams
can afford only 10,000$p.a
Thanks for all inputs
|By Cooldude (Cooldude) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 03:36 am: Edit|
STOP POSTING THE SAME THING EVERYWHERE!!!
|By Indcat (Indcat) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 06:43 am: Edit|
|By Oliviakang (Oliviakang) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 12:33 pm: Edit|
|By Indcat (Indcat) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 01:07 pm: Edit|
gonna give in October.
Planning - Writing , Math IC and Math IIC
|By Qwert271 (Qwert271) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 01:24 pm: Edit|
You don't need to take both I and IIC. It's just redundant and it doesn't show a breadth of knowledge.
|By Oliviakang (Oliviakang) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 05:26 pm: Edit|
exactly what i was going to say. colleges like to have people take writing and the 2c but don't take both the 2c and the 1c because, like Qwert said, it's redundant and gives no more information than if you had only taken the I in the first place. Take other tests to show your range... it looks like you have aptitude in French etc. I took the Writing, the 2c, US History, Biology, and am planning on taking the German in the fall.
|By Deerhunter (Deerhunter) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 08:24 pm: Edit|
"Am i any where near u guys?"
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|