Harvard Application

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: Harvard Application
By Curiousstudent (Curiousstudent) on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 01:27 pm: Edit

Is the application on their website the current edition. It says Common Application 2004-2005?

If not, is there a way to get the real one?

By Up40love (Up40love) on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 03:25 pm: Edit

yes, it's current

By Stopps86 (Stopps86) on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 04:52 pm: Edit

Yes, Harvard does require the Common application. It made it a lot easier for me because I was able to submit the common app. to many other colleges I applied to and it save a LOT of time. So just a word of advice, before you start any other college's application, check to see if they accept the common app!

By Curiousstudent (Curiousstudent) on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 08:20 pm: Edit

On the application on the website, does it allow u to write on it through adobe? I tried to but it doesnt let me? Was anyone successful?

By Imac7477 (Imac7477) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 11:21 am: Edit

on harvard's website, no. but when it comes out on commonapp.org or whatever, you can do it there.

By Curiousstudent (Curiousstudent) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 11:36 am: Edit

thanks imac7477, I was getting worried that I might have to hand write it.

By Ellemenope (Ellemenope) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 07:07 pm: Edit

Don't forget about the Harvard specific Common App Supplements. And to be particularly quirky, Harvard requires a Harvard specific School Report Supplement for your counselor to fill out. Keep your eyes open.

But the common app is a godsend for the teachers who write your recommendations. They write one rec and send it to each school.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page