Which ivy has the hottest girls?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: Which ivy has the hottest girls?
By Sherlock1 (Sherlock1) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 01:58 pm: Edit

Usually we rank the ivies by prestige. But I thought that we should take into account a more important factor...hottness of women! So, i'll start by giving my ranking of the ivies according to the hottness of women who go there...here goes nothing (I'd like to see others input!):

1. Upenn
2. Princeton
3. Cornell
4. Dartmouth
5. Yale
6. Colombia
7. Brown
8. Harvard

By Sherlock1 (Sherlock1) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 02:07 pm: Edit

bump

By Foreigngrad (Foreigngrad) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 02:16 pm: Edit

...simply not an important factor for the best of the best :D

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 02:51 pm: Edit

should have gone to penn .............. j/k. princeton does have a lot of beautiful girls, and though going to a college with great socializing opportunities was a factor in my decision, it wasn't one that would have made or broken a decision for me .......... but boy did princeton have some cuties!

By Pinacolada (Pinacolada) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 04:15 pm: Edit

how about hot guys :P anyone have a ranking?
haha colleges should just put pictures of attractive students in their brochures with the caption "10 studly reasons to apply" jk

By Dmitrypetrovna (Dmitrypetrovna) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 08:15 pm: Edit

Sherlock, trust me, Harvard and Brown are NOT at the bottom when it comes to attractive girls. I'd place Yale pretty low, and Dartmouth's girls are notorious.

By Anonymous1989 (Anonymous1989) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 10:16 pm: Edit

class of 08 had some pretty hot girls at yale man...damn hot...but in general i guess ur rite

By Cocoloco86 (Cocoloco86) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 12:05 am: Edit

Ya I'm concerned. None of the guys in any of the brochures are all that.. :( How am I supposed to find a husband?????????????????????? That is only the second reason for going to college. But, ladies, you know you're thinkin the same thing.

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 01:40 am: Edit

god u remind me of that movie with julia roberts, i think, getting women to pursue a career rather than just going to college to find a husband. i heard that's a motive relatively prevalent at princeton, that a lotta girls go there to find husbands, like you get southern belles at the eating clubs and all that, who will dilly dawdle through a degree but hope to find a life partner instead. i mean, granted i have a similar motive for going to college because there might be someone there for me, but if not, that's fine, b/c i wasnt there for that in the first place. im there to get a degree! most people who are intellectually motivated will claim the same.

By Cocoloco86 (Cocoloco86) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 03:14 am: Edit

I guess being at the top of my class and doing loads of ec's doesn't make me as intellectually motivated as you obviously are. If you could read correctly, you would see that finding a husband is my SECOND reason. My first reason is to get an education so that I can have some power in this country that oppresses my people. And what's with the southern belle crap? I'm middle class black girl from the west coast. Quit talkin out your butt.

By Ken (Ken) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 04:20 am: Edit

Cocoloco86, I think you are the one who should 'quit talkin out your butt'. I think you should take time during the summer to get your priorities right because many girls have taken that path and have ended up in depression, modest class performance and tonnes of regret.. If you really want to have' some of the powers that oppress your people' you really need to be more focused. If you think you don't owe it to yourself then think about the people who have helped you get where you are( Teachers,family ..)

By Cocoloco86 (Cocoloco86) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 01:22 pm: Edit

To Ken, who knows everything- I really appreciate all of your informed advice. Since you know me so well, you have every right to judge me. To pursue a career in medicine, I am taking intro bio at Harvard SSP this summer. I will work my butt off and squeeze fun in my schedule. Having your priorities right does not imply having to be an old maid. Don't compare me to weak girls who cannot prioritize. You think I don't think of my family when I work so hard? As a first generation college goer, of course I do. I have big goals, but what is wrong with one of those goals is being a good wife to a deserving man? Did you read the title to this thread? If guys can talk about ranking girls, why can't I talk about the guys?

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 04:33 am: Edit

okay, first, just chill out, and dont take this stuff so seriously. i actually was talking about caucasian girls primarily, and i didnt know you were african american, that's my mistake. but it's not that you can't talk about ranking guys, that wasn't the object of the post, but rather that besides getting a good education, finding a husband was so high up on your list. finding a wife is important to me, but it surely wasn't the 2nd reason I wanted to go to Y school, and what Ken said is true, in that because that priority is so high up on your list, it may distract you from the reason you're at Princeton in the first place which you yourself said is to get a great education. If it's not a factor in your success, then hats off to you (btw, you won't need to work much to do well in those hvd classes, you'll have a lot more fun than you think the program affords). There's nothing wrong with having a goal to be a good wife, that's also beside the point. but that it's such a big deal to you that there aren't attractive guys in the brochures implies that your motivations are skewed. I never once cared to look at how hot the girls were in any of the brochures I got. If that made such a huge difference to me, and although this isnt entirely true, but to pay homage to the stereotype, why would I decide on MIT?

"That is only the second reason for going to college." I hope that's as sarcastically-ridden as your responses are.

By Stanfordman99 (Stanfordman99) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 01:21 pm: Edit

Wow you Harvard people are antagonistically competitive even before you meet each other......

By Cocoloco86 (Cocoloco86) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 07:26 pm: Edit

Standforman99- haha. I take that as a compliment. Collette Harris never backs down.

By Ambitiousyokel (Ambitiousyokel) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 08:00 pm: Edit

Hopefully the antagonistic competition will decline with the introduction of alcohol this fall.

By El_Diablo (El_Diablo) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 04:22 am: Edit

dunno which ones got the best overall, but the class of 2008 has some pretty (and really nice) girls at harv.

but damn, really pretty one goin to Penn too

By Amylase (Amylase) on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 06:53 pm: Edit

Actualy, Brown has the hottest girls among Ivy league schools (just look at their M/F ratio), but Stanford is even better (though it's non-league school).

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 02:08 am: Edit

ppl cant help but put in a good word for their own school. i think we need an unbiased opinion.

By Attitudica (Attitudica) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 03:46 am: Edit

Yeah, bring Stanford into discussion too. How are the ladies there?

By Ct04 (Ct04) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 11:10 am: Edit

They're ok, probably the same as the ivies. The plus about Stanford is that it's in California, not that it has attractive people. Plus there's no dating there, and the social scene is lacking.

By Sakky (Sakky) on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 03:59 pm: Edit

I recognize that this might be a not-so-serious discussion, but for anybody who's actually serious in that they actually want to find dates or perhaps their longtime love while they're in college, then I would say that you can't just consider the school you're at, but also the surrounding area, and in particular, the surrounding colleges. Harvard itself might not exactly be a French Riviera beach, but the surrounding area of Boston/Cambridge is teeming with eligible women. Columbia and Upenn, being located in major cities, also provide substantial dating opportunities.

By Jessc (Jessc) on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 09:04 pm: Edit

YALE by far has the best looking and most fun girls

By Blondie (Blondie) on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 09:25 am: Edit

Wow, guys never change, do they? Regardless of what school they go to, Harvard or community college, they all think alike... lol.

By Sakky (Sakky) on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 12:54 pm: Edit

Aw come on, I've heard women gossiping about the same thing - which place has the hottest/cutest/scrumptious/most-eligible men and that sort of thing.

Look, we're all the same. Everybody is interested in dating people that they're attracted to. Doesn't matter whether you're male or female, or whatever you sexual orientation is. Everybody wants 'love and affection'.

By Cuspidor (Cuspidor) on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 01:52 pm: Edit

beber

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page