Anyone going to the April 24-26 Harvard Visit?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: Anyone going to the April 24-26 Harvard Visit?
By Chicagodude (Chicagodude) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 07:34 pm: Edit

Anyone going? If so, let's talk.

By Blondie (Blondie) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 08:38 pm: Edit

Yep, I'm going. I'm from NJ. I'm so excited... I feel like it's finally time for me to sit back and relax and have the schools try to impress me. And plus, I'll use any excuse to visit Boston.

By Thenamek (Thenamek) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 12:03 am: Edit

I'm going - from western MA. Wish the Red Sox were at Fenway then, but it will still be lots of fun.

By Scarletgirl (Scarletgirl) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 09:49 am: Edit

I'm going. From CT. I just know it will be good times.

By Eurostar (Eurostar) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 02:25 am: Edit

Yes yes, from IA.

By Ali_Liu (Ali_Liu) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 08:21 pm: Edit

just wondering...(i am not accepted or anything cause i am soph...) does Harvard or other schools pay for the acceptees to visit? Do you have to pay your own room/board????

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 03:46 am: Edit

nah, i think u gotta pay for yourself, but they provide housing as i understand, i havent even read all their stuff yet cuz im not going, tho i am gonna frame that nifty certificate they sent along, damn they're good

By Ambitiousyokel (Ambitiousyokel) on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 12:20 pm: Edit

They said they'd reimburse me for my flight, and they would have paid for the flight if I hadn't made reservations so early. Harvard is rich, b*atch, which is great, because I'm po'.

By Chicagodude (Chicagodude) on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 12:32 am: Edit

Yeah, Harvard offered (last minute) to pay for my flight, so now I am stuck taking the 6 am flight from Chicago. I will arrive in Boston at 9 am est. I'll just have to find something to do since I'm going w/o my parents. I've never been to Boston.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page