Housing App

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: Housing App
By Ilovethe80s (Ilovethe80s) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 05:10 pm: Edit

what kind of info should i put in the advising comments space on page 2 of the housing app?

"You adviser will be interested in whatever information you would like him or her to have your academic and personal goals. Your adviser will reivew your admissions application and housing form, so you need not duplicate here the information you have provided there."

i dont understand exactly what kind of info they want, as my academic goals are already listed in the other sections.

By Nifty101 (Nifty101) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 11:49 pm: Edit

is housing assigned on a rolling basis?

By Ilovethe80s (Ilovethe80s) on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 03:18 pm: Edit

bump

By Marite (Marite) on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 04:04 pm: Edit

I think they are trying to assign incoming students with advisers who are a good match, not just about academics but about extracurricular interests. Your application form lists what you've done. It might be good idea to list what you want to do at Harvard both in terms of academics and extracurricular activities.
Information about yourself that might not appear in your application could include your religious interests, whether you are vegetarian, whether you have some health issues, and so forth. Write down whatever you think is most useful for you to have the best advising available.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page