Worst Dream Ever!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: Worst Dream Ever!
By Nhpitcher17 (Nhpitcher17) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:17 am: Edit

I think my own subconscious is trying to put me in a permanent depression. I dreamt that I had recieved this huge, fate envelope from Harvard, and my parents and I were jumping up and down, and yelling, because we were so happy that I was accepted. I know this doesn't sound bad, but, at the time, I didn't realize it was a dream. Imagine my "surprize" when I woke up. God, I hope Thursday comes quick...

By Foreignboy (Foreignboy) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:43 am: Edit

Ha..
I had the same dream a while ago, plus two dreams about Princeton, and maybe one about MIT.
Goes to show what's happening in our heads.

By Over30 (Over30) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:47 am: Edit

Nhpitcher: was that a freudian slip when you said " huge, FATE envelope?"

By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 12:35 pm: Edit

I have had dreams of acceptances, until recently, when I dreamed that the Harvard e-mail at 5 p.m. was a rejection. Boy, did I feel crappy. I guess my brain is just preparing me for April 1st.

By Alex614 (Alex614) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 01:32 pm: Edit

I've been having the same dreams, and whenever I have a dream for something related to school, it always happens. I dreamt up my exact score for the SAT, and when I actually got it, I was shocked.

By Boxosox (Boxosox) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 02:14 pm: Edit

lol, i had some weird dreams about SAT scores, except they didn't make much sense: in one dream i got a perfect 1800 (!?) and in another one someone from my school got a 1402. I also had a dream about getting a huge package from stanford when i was waiting for my EA decision (but i reality i was rejected) But i've dreams of both thick and thin envelopes from HYP so i don't know what to make of it... oh well only 4 days left.

By Xtrition (Xtrition) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 02:51 pm: Edit

haha ive been having the same dreams night after night! if only they come true come thursday!

By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 04:57 pm: Edit

Boxosox, you have to be kidding! I dreamed that my math SAT was 565 (Don't remember my verbal)!

By Blondie (Blondie) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 05:37 pm: Edit

Man, I wish I dreamt about getting fat envelopes. I have horrible dreams about people blackmailing me and telling my colleges that I'm actually a criminal or something, and then all my acceptances are rescinded. I wake up scared to death because it seems so real. I'm not that bad... I don't think I've ever done anything terribly wrong, but still... it's a scary thought. Can't wait till all the waiting is over.

By Almostdone (Almostdone) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 05:42 pm: Edit

lol this reminds me...i think im over the nervousness now but back at the beginning when i'd just submitted my applications i dreamt that my rival at school said he was applying to both harvard and yale early action (which u cant in real life, u can do one or the other) and i told him he wasnt allowed to and he said he could because he was a national merit finalist (this is true, and i was only commended). Then he started laughing this horrible evil laughter and i was crying and begging him to stop laughing and then i woke up :P turns out he applied to yale EA and we both got deferred :P

By Nhpitcher17 (Nhpitcher17) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 05:43 pm: Edit

Over30: That is ironic how I typed "fate enevelope," especially since I read over the message and made corrections before I posted it.

By Boxosox (Boxosox) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 06:15 pm: Edit

lol Candi1657, good thing these are only dreams, tho i wouldn't mind an 1800 ;)

By Xdtish (Xdtish) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 05:58 pm: Edit

2 days remaining...

I'm really losing it. I think I will sit by my computer the moment I get home from school on Thrusday, which is pretty early (1:00 pm), since its mid-term week in my skool.

By Polka (Polka) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 09:40 pm: Edit

Last night, I had a dream that I didn't get a regents scholarship to cal. I was really sad. When I woke up, I realized it was only a dream and I still had hope. A couple minutes ago, I read an email saying that I did get it. I haven't had any dreams about harvard though. Maybe I had one back during EA notification, but I wouldn't remember.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page