Applicant Status missing SAT II scores help

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: Applicant Status missing SAT II scores help
By Demigod (Demigod) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 01:12 am: Edit

Hey, my SAT II scores are missing from status page, and I am pretty sure that I put harvard as one of the schools that I will send my scores to. I am wondering if anyone else has the same problem and called, or is it too late to call and possibly correct now?

By Eurostar (Eurostar) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 02:07 am: Edit

It's a bit late...

By Wickedsmaht (Wickedsmaht) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 05:54 am: Edit

why didn't you check your applicant status page earlier?

By Demigod (Demigod) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 01:35 pm: Edit

i don't know why I checked the status page like a long time ago, and everything was missing, including the fee. The after a while the fee was said to be paid, and then after another while it said SAT I scores were received. Then I kinda forgot and now I hope they just forgot to update the page. Oh well.

By Boxosox (Boxosox) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:11 pm: Edit

hmmm, well I would think that the adcom would notify you if the documents were missing, so you should be alright. Plus they get your scores from several sources anyways (ie transcript, application, interview) so at least they know what the scores are. I wouldn't worry too much, a lot of people's status page shows docs missing even though they are securely filed in the adcom office.

By Mzhang23 (Mzhang23) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:18 pm: Edit

A collegeboard score report includes both the SAT I and SAT II scores... I don't know what's up with your status.

By Tout (Tout) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:25 pm: Edit

My status shows missing SAT scores as well, but I called the office and they said they had my reports. So if you have not been notified of any missing documents, don't worry.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page