Anyone nominated and applying for presidential scholars

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: Anyone nominated and applying for presidential scholars
By Oh_So_Bored (Oh_So_Bored) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 11:28 pm: Edit

i need help...the server won't let me on and it's due tomorrow

By Chrisq (Chrisq) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 12:15 am: Edit

yeah i can't even get to the logon page anymore. extending the deadline did a lot of good, huh?

By Alianwaar4 (Alianwaar4) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 12:36 am: Edit

what are you guys talking about?

By Chrisq (Chrisq) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 12:41 am: Edit

we're talking about the presidential scholars program. the deadline is tomorrow and the link to log on and submit the application is apparently broken right now. the deadline was, in fact, extended from its original date because people were experiencing this same problem. i was able to log in just fine back then, but now when it counts, the f*cking thing is broken. yay for the department of education!

By Evil_Robot (Evil_Robot) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 12:49 am: Edit

I need to just copy and paste my essays and turn it in...gosh darn it!

By Chrisq (Chrisq) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 01:44 am: Edit

Well, the voicemail at the number given on PSA site was full when I tried to call. Hopefully they are aware of the problem.

By Oh_So_Bored (Oh_So_Bored) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 04:08 pm: Edit

i got it working this morning and sent in my application. i hope you guys can get yours sent. of course, leave it to the government to mess this up. we need al gore to fix it, after all, he invented the internet.

By Bigtmushett (Bigtmushett) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 05:09 pm: Edit

I sent mine in by UPS last Monday. Sorry to hear of your problems. Good Luck!

By Polka (Polka) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 08:30 pm: Edit

i couldn't get in when they had supposedly fixed it, but yesterday i finally got in and just BS-ed my essays because i didn't want to risk not being able to log in later and i didn't have my essays with me. i was going through the list of candidates to see if i recognized any names and i did, a girl who volunteers at the same place i do (well i should have assumed since i knew she got a 1600).

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page