Question for EA aceptees

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: Question for EA aceptees
By Mdp308 (Mdp308) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 06:17 pm: Edit

I was just wondering if anyone has sent in the reply card saying they were going to go to harvard next year and if they got anything back

By Thenamek (Thenamek) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 07:18 pm: Edit

I did, and I checked, and you don't get anything back.

By Almostdead (Almostdead) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 09:00 pm: Edit

you could always call and ask...

By Memememe (Memememe) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 11:39 pm: Edit

Oh guys, don't send it in yet.

Why make up your mind now?

By Mdp308 (Mdp308) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 11:12 am: Edit

Only school i applied to so no point in not sending it

By Sueah85lh (Sueah85lh) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 05:52 pm: Edit

Whoa... Harvard was the only school you applied to? That's pretty crazy.
I sent in the reply card this morning and obviously didn't get anything back. I think they send you a lot of stuff in April.
How many of you EA acceptees certain about going are sending letters to other colleges you applied to and withdrawing your applications? I think it's like the unwritten rule in college admission ethics.

By Thenamek (Thenamek) on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 05:01 pm: Edit

Yeah, Sueah, that's what I'm doing. I like making my mind up this early - now I can actually enjoy the rest of the year.

And that is crazy, only applying to Harvard. That's like going all in with pocket deuces or something like that. But congratulations that it worked out!

By Mdp308 (Mdp308) on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 06:03 pm: Edit

It wasn't like the only school i planned on applying to. I was halfway done with 3 other apps but those deadlines came pretty fast and my motivation just wasnt there cuz i knew i wanted to go to harvard.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page