They didn't receive my supplement!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Ivy League Schools: Harvard University: 2004 Archive: They didn't receive my supplement!
By Meowmeow (Meowmeow) on Friday, January 09, 2004 - 01:44 am: Edit

So I got the letter with my pin number and everything in it and I go to check my status and it says my application supplement was not received. The thing is I sent it out, but in two different pieces. For some reason I only filled out the first two pages and sent those in in early december, and then, upon realizing my mistake, I sent in the other two pages.

I wrote them a letter explaining the situation and enclosed a complete application supplement which I plan on sending out tomorrow.

Do you think they'll accept it and still review my application? I did send in the supplement, and who knows maybe they got half of it.....what do you guys think?

By Daggerlee (Daggerlee) on Friday, January 09, 2004 - 07:13 am: Edit

yeah, they'll accept it....you usually have until mid-February to complete missing parts of your app.

By Meowmeow (Meowmeow) on Friday, January 09, 2004 - 04:58 pm: Edit

man thanks dag. I always feel better when someone responds to my posts. I was freaking out last night for some reason. College qpplications cause so much undue stress sometimes.

By Daggerlee (Daggerlee) on Friday, January 09, 2004 - 05:59 pm: Edit

no problem

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page