|By Amy19 (Amy19) on Sunday, June 08, 2003 - 06:02 pm: Edit|
I am a junior student from Toronto.
- I have a 98/100% average (GPA's aren't used at my school) and will be valedictorian.
- SAT-I's: 1480 (790M, 690V)
- SAT-II's, haven't yet been written, will be in 650-800 range
- Will have great recommendations/essay
- EC's: President of DECA, captain of dodgeball team, co-editor of newspaper, executive mentor, student council, debate, choir, history club
- Volunteer: Formed a children's charity, student tutoring, food bank, teaching Sunday school, museum tour guide
- Research: Research assistant in bio lab at well-known Canadian university
* No AP or honours classes, since they are not offered at my school!
What are my chances?
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|