NYU Florence

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: March 2003 Archive: NYU Florence
By Calvin (Calvin) on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 10:37 am: Edit

i applied to nyu college of arts and sciences and got a letter asking me to consider nyu florence. does anyone know anything about this florence program? and does being sent to florence have anything to do with the fact that i'm applying from out of the US (as in international student)?

By Gum (Gum) on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 11:35 am: Edit

yes, im from bolivia and applied to CAS and got the florence thing too. my sister goes to nyu and she said that most international students are sent to florence for the first year. it seems like we'd have to take many courses that we wont need. my parents dont want me to go to florence because of all the credits i have to complete with the GSP program. so it sux.. so what are you gonna do? did you get accepted anywere else?

By Calvin (Calvin) on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 12:09 pm: Edit

dont know what i'm going to do right now, my parents arent to excited about me going all the way to florence either. i got some other acceptances, but nyu is so far the highest ranked college i've gotten in to so far. what about you?

By Gum (Gum) on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 12:39 pm: Edit

until yesterday I really wanted to go to nyu for I got accepted to boston college.. but im still waiting for the other universities. i heard that la pietra is beautiful and i love NY. but then a the whole first year in italy.. i think it would be better to start off at the place youre gonna stay at. good luck with the other universities though.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page