San Jose State University Decisions

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: March 2003 Archive: San Jose State University Decisions
By Quarky (Quarky) on Tuesday, March 25, 2003 - 02:29 pm: Edit

Have any of you, applicants, received your decisions yet?

By Quarky (Quarky) on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 11:15 am: Edit

bump

By Wish2hate (Wish2hate) on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 03:01 am: Edit

none wants go there! u perhaps got admitted... seems like they had never rejected yet...

By 2132 (2132) on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 07:13 pm: Edit

Don't listen to him. If you are still waiting, check out their website, make sure that you got all of your materials in and then call Admissions.

By Quarky (Quarky) on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 08:29 pm: Edit

I got an e-mail, saying that they are currently reviewing the apps and stuff.. So slow. I am not going there anyway though... Other ppl who have been there tell me that it's sh1t, plus as an out-of-state student, I would have to pay OOS tuition for some piece of sh1t. If go for OOS, then I'd certainly rather choose something like Cal Poly or Colorado School of Mines over SJSU. So screw that. Just wanna hear from Caltech, and then I will make my final college decision.

By Wish2hate (Wish2hate) on Monday, March 31, 2003 - 12:29 am: Edit

lol... i live in SJ... trust meeh, all of mai fds applyin there for back ups... even some of them have a GPA like 2.0 can easily made to there... ^^

by da way... dis is female... not "he"...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page