UC Requirements & Choice of Classes

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: March 2003 Archive: UC Requirements & Choice of Classes
By Satsuki (Satsuki) on Monday, March 24, 2003 - 10:30 pm: Edit

I already took a year of art(Ceramics), which fulfills the UC art requirement. Ceramics was not counted as a "UC" credit course in the previous year, but now it counts. I also took Journalism 1 this year, my counselor won't let me take 7 classes next year due to the California budget cut. So should I take Journalism Adv. or Ceramics Adv.? The problem is, there is no way I can take both. Which one would look better for colleges(especially the UCs: UCB, UCLA, & UCSD). Thanks! =)

By Satsuki (Satsuki) on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 08:08 pm: Edit

bump

By Dyip10 (Dyip10) on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 08:39 pm: Edit

Man I know how you feel, I have sports all year round and my schedule is loaded and they won't allow 7 classes, it sucks.

By Dyip10 (Dyip10) on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 08:41 pm: Edit

You should take Journalism Adv. cause you do the school newspaper right? That's something to put down as an extracurricular. So that's a one for two. But if you like ceramics a lot than take that. But if you like them the same, and you will be writing the school newspaper, take Journalism Adv.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page