Berkeley?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: March 2003 Archive: Berkeley?
By Gy123 (Gy123) on Saturday, March 22, 2003 - 01:11 pm: Edit

Has anyone heard from Berkeley admissions yet? They said March 1- March 31st.

By Nocalguy (Nocalguy) on Saturday, March 22, 2003 - 01:19 pm: Edit

comes out the 27th I believe

By Gy123 (Gy123) on Saturday, March 22, 2003 - 01:21 pm: Edit

I thought that was the internet post. They said they'd mail the entire month of march. ? i dunno

By Nocalguy (Nocalguy) on Saturday, March 22, 2003 - 01:25 pm: Edit

I've only heard about 1 person in my school who's gotten into Berkeley and we usually have around 30 kids who GO (probably even more accepted) so I'm guessing they havn't mailed too many out. But the decision comes out online on the 27th.

By Cog (Cog) on Saturday, March 22, 2003 - 01:42 pm: Edit

How much more difficult is it to get into Berkeley's school of engineering than the 'letters and science' (or whatever it's called) college? How do admissions vary from major to major within the engineering school?

By Cal2003 (Cal2003) on Friday, March 28, 2003 - 05:57 am: Edit

I am (almost) a Berkeley graduate, majoring in EECS. I believe it is much harder to get into the Engineering program, but it's worth while. Especially for those who are interested in applying to CS, I recommend getting into EECS straight away than to CS in the L&S department. Otherwise, you'll have to go through a tough year proving the department people why they should take you in.
Hope that helps.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page