All UC applicants>>>





Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: March 2003 Archive: All UC applicants>>>
By Militarygrade (Militarygrade) on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 09:04 pm: Edit

Where did you apply?

What's your first choice?

What's you major?

Have you heard anything yet?

I'm hoping for a full ride at Berkeley, under history. If no Berkeley, then UCLA. I haven't heard anythig yet, as I'm transferring and we transfer students are the last ones notified.

By Akoolguy (Akoolguy) on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 01:47 am: Edit

irvine la sd berkekely

UCLA

undecided

got into irvine...berkeley asked me to answer some questionaire...

By Tralala (Tralala) on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 11:33 am: Edit

I applied :UCBerkeley, UCLA, UCRiverside, Univ of washington, USC, Purdue Univ
Major: Business Administration,or bus econ
Haven't heard anything yet, I am a transfer international student
my first choice would be Berkeley and then USC.

By Vizious (Vizious) on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 09:07 pm: Edit

For UC's:

Berkeley, Irvine, LA, Riverside, SD

Berkeley

Majoring in different things in each UC I applied to....most are related to biology or psychology

Got in at UCI and UCR so far

By Dragonium (Dragonium) on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 06:34 am: Edit

UC Berkeley only

Major : Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
(EECS)

nothing to hear until March 27,I think....

By Quarky (Quarky) on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 11:32 pm: Edit

Berk and Davis

EE

Nothing yet, except for the basic stuff like username+password and the alumni scholarship at berkeley (applied for, but prolly won't get it).

By Quarky (Quarky) on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 11:32 pm: Edit

oh, and berk is my 1st choice, of course

By Erin (Erin) on Thursday, March 20, 2003 - 10:57 pm: Edit

UCLA and Santa Barbara. Accepted to UCLA under micriobiology, and SB offered me $16,000 so I assume I'm in even though official notifications haven't come out.

By Crackcorn (Crackcorn) on Thursday, March 20, 2003 - 11:37 pm: Edit

UCLA
UCSD
Berkeley

Still waiting to hear from Berkeley.

By 2132 (2132) on Friday, March 21, 2003 - 03:15 am: Edit

UCB offered me $18,000 but I didn't think that it had anything to do with admissions decisions.


Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page