February Admission?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: March 2003 Archive: February Admission?
By Pisces (Pisces) on Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 01:56 pm: Edit

Hey. Does anyone know about Feb. Admission at Middlebury? How do they decide who gets in for fall and who for february? I applied and i want to go, but not starting 2nd semester. Also, why do you think that 50% of those admitted for february matriculate, but it's like 44% for september? Any comments on this would be appreciated. Thanx.

By Pisces (Pisces) on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 03:45 pm: Edit

bump- anyone?

By Pisces (Pisces) on Sunday, March 09, 2003 - 01:38 pm: Edit

please?

By Kalitiha (Kalitiha) on Sunday, March 09, 2003 - 02:35 pm: Edit

I just read about it in this book I have. Basically, they have so many people leave 2nd semester to study abroad that they let knew people in to fill up the dorms. I'm not sure what kind of students these are, but what I read said basically they pick the most determined students, the ones that can handle joining mid year or something. I'm not sure if it's the rejects from RD or not. Couldn't you specify which term you wanted on the supplement? I think you could. Why, are you worried you might get put into Feb admission?

By Pisces (Pisces) on Sunday, March 09, 2003 - 03:47 pm: Edit

You could specify, but they said they couldnt guarantee that you'd get your first choice. I'd love to go to Middlebury, but not if it means spending the first semester at home.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page