Is gsp the "community college" of nyu?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: March 2003 Archive: Is gsp the "community college" of nyu?
By Gum (Gum) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 03:16 pm: Edit

thats my question.. is gsp so bad that it could pass as the community college of nyu?

By Happiegoluckie (Happiegoluckie) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 04:47 pm: Edit

No, not at all, Gum. I observed a GSP class, it's the exact same frickin thing as CAS, I'm entering GSP this fall as well, so I checked it out. Trust me, it's worth it cuz Junior year you get guaranteed admission to the original college anyway...whoever called it a community college is stupid and doesn't know what he/she is talking about. He's not in GSP, he wouldn't know.

Go for it! I'll hopefully see you there.

By Nyugrad (Nyugrad) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 04:57 pm: Edit

though I would have said it differently, the above post is correct.

By Gum (Gum) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 05:51 pm: Edit

it's great to hear that!! but they offered me admissions in "la pietra" (florence) first. its still worth it? are you gonna stay in NY happiegoluckie?

By Happiegoluckie (Happiegoluckie) on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 07:45 am: Edit

Yep, I am! I've been dying to go to NYU for 5 years now, so any way I can get in is fine by me. Wow about being offered admissions to Italy! I don't really know how that works, but it sounds exciting!

Good Luck!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page