GSP program in NYU

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: March 2003 Archive: GSP program in NYU
By Gum (Gum) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 10:55 am: Edit

I got accepted in the GSP program in NYU. i don't know if it's really worth it (i heard its not as good as CAS or STERN). And they want me to take the first year in florence.. should i take it into consideration? or should i just go to either penn state, american or syracuse?

By Cookie (Cookie) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 11:01 am: Edit

Dude, it's NYU. Go 4 it! Good Luck...

By Gum (Gum) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 11:07 am: Edit

thanks cookie, though i'll still wait for the other universities to respond. thing is im not sure if GSP is really worth the money

By Cookie (Cookie) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 11:17 am: Edit

Can u list ur stats, please.

By Gum (Gum) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 11:46 am: Edit

1200- SAT
3.5- GPA
taking 3 AP's
in NHS
band for 6 years
sat 2- 620 verbal
640 math
international student
have any chance at BU?

By Cookie (Cookie) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 11:55 am: Edit

Yeah, go for it, buddy. Good stats too. I know lots of kids make a big deal out of the SAT's on this post, but your stats are truly good. Good Luck.

By Mattymatt (Mattymatt) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 01:06 pm: Edit

OMG cookie you idiot... "I know lots of kids make a big deal out of the SAT's on this post" If you are implying that sats dont matter for nyu you are wrong. He only got into the GSP which is nyu's version of a community college. Sorry i'd hate to remove the self esteem you just built up around your 940.
Anyhow.. gum i dont know whether or not you have a chance at bu, you might your stats are only slightly lower than the average and being a international student should help compensate for that a bit... but if you get accepted into bu, defintaly choice that over the other 4.

By Gum (Gum) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 02:55 pm: Edit

i just checked the rankings and penn state is better than bu though.. what should i do

By Blahdefrickenda (Blahdefrickenda) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 05:27 pm: Edit

figure out what you want to major in, then compare programs.

By Mattymatt (Mattymatt) on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 01:14 am: Edit

Penn state is better than bu? Whats the average sat at penn st.. i though bu was almost near 13.. but anyhow since your interested in business go with bu regardless, they actually have a pretty good business program

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page