To all Columbia applicants

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: March 2003 Archive: To all Columbia applicants
By Nyguy (Nyguy) on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 03:07 pm: Edit

was the financial aid reminder sent to all applicants or has it been selective. I am hoping that it is an indicator of being selected for admissions or atleast more than likely, please reply if you have or have not recieved the email and applied to Columbia providing an email.... thanks

By Nyguy (Nyguy) on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 05:23 pm: Edit

i just recieved a follow up email with my specific user id, is this occuring for everyone else. I spoke with a friend from school and he never recievd an email so we'll have to see

By Subjecttochange (Subjecttochange) on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 05:54 pm: Edit

i got three emails from columbia about the finaid ••••.

By Jk9903 (Jk9903) on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 06:19 pm: Edit

yeah, i got one too

By Abs (Abs) on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 08:58 pm: Edit

Yeah, I also got the three.

By Tex (Tex) on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 05:02 pm: Edit

Why so late? Got my stuff ages ago, like right after I applied. BUT, I did apply online...so maybe that's different.

By Erin (Erin) on Thursday, March 20, 2003 - 11:11 pm: Edit

I got some reminders from Columbia about financial aid. I would think that they would remind everyone.

By the way can everyone please download Jack and Jill by Rockwell Church? I think it is the sweetest song I have heard in a long time.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page