UCSD colleges

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: UCSD colleges
By Nightimbrium (Nightimbrium) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 02:47 am: Edit

WHen I applied to UCSD, I didn't know about the differences among the colleges. I ended up randomly picking the ones that sounded best and got into Roosevelt. Now I want to ask them to change it, so does anyone know the email? I e-mailed admissionsinfo@ucsd.edu but no one replied yet. I think that a lot of my friends also randomly picked ones, esp. some of the ones that were really smart and counting on LA/CAL. This makes me feel pretty stupid.

By Jin1986 (Jin1986) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 03:36 pm: Edit

lol i did the same thing but i did a little reading and all i found was very basic, broad, generic terms describing each college

i ended up choosing sixth college because it had the words Technology in somewhere... which was the closest thing i found to engineering.

Now i know that sixth is about culture, art, and technology... and a lot more emphasis on art and culture.

Im already tried emailing and asking serveral people that attend UCSD and they said that the only way to change colleges is that you have to wait until ur sophomore year and the whole process is very complex and usually not worth it.

btw I heard Warren is best for engineering b/c of its light GE (general education) requirements

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page