Admission from Canada

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: Admission from Canada
By Amalfie (Amalfie) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:48 pm: Edit

Hi everyone! I am so glad to have found this wonderful website - I have only been here for a day and it has been very helpful.

I am currently a senior in a Canadian secondary school - eleventh grade in the US -, and this means I can only apply in Nov. 2005. I would very much like to apply to a US college and even (I know it's dreaming) to try my chance at Harvard, Princeton, Yale or MIT.

My problem is that when I go to their websites and visit the International Students section it always begins with the words: "If you're living outide the US or Canada..."; meanwhile in the regular Freshmen section they make no mention of Canada. Logically, Canadian students must be considered International (:S) - are they?

Also, does anyone know how to find out where and if the SAT I&II and ACT are given in the Montreal region? I also do not know if the colleges you apply to take in consideration your Secondary School report, or just your grades at CEGEP (the 2-year "college" here).

Thank you very much in advance.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page