How DEAD am I? Cry with me, lol.

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: How DEAD am I? Cry with me, lol.
By Sots (Sots) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 08:28 pm: Edit

Waitlisted: Vassar
Rejected: Tufts
Accepted: Binghamton, The Museum School (one's a safety and one's an art school)

Pending: Brown, Cornell, Carnegie Mellon, Austin Texas (which I just found out my school didnt send part of my trabscript to?!?!)... and... *sigh* thats it.

Im dead. Dead at the age of 18.

By Interesteddad (Interesteddad) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:14 pm: Edit

What's so bad about SUNY Binghamton?

That's the best school in the NY state system and could give a motivated student a fantastic education. Getting in to Binghamton is nothing to sneeze at.

By Jennyzsong (Jennyzsong) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:24 pm: Edit

i don't understand why you are dead, just because you have been rejected from one and waitlisted at another.

By Mtstudent (Mtstudent) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:35 pm: Edit

Jenny-

Chances are, not always, but usually, if you are rejected from Tufts than your shot Cornell isn't so great. I hope for Sots sake that Tuft just made a bad decision.

By Chen (Chen) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 11:49 pm: Edit

I've seen worse cases! One didn't get in anywhere! I think he was waitlisted at University of Maryland but still had no acceptances.

But I feel you. Most of my easier schools have given me disappointing decisions.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page