Waitlisted at BU....

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: Waitlisted at BU....
By Synapse (Synapse) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 02:59 pm: Edit

Dear Mr. Lustig:

The Board of Admissions has completed a review of your application for admission, and we have placed your name on a short, unranked waiting list for admission to Boston University. We regret that we cannot offer you admission at this time.

If you wish to remain on our waiting list, please click here by May 1, 2004. If you elect to remain on our waiting list, we will make every effort to notify you of your status by June 15, 2004. If we have not received your online confirmation by May 1, your name will be removed from the waiting list. If you have applied for financial aid and are accepted from the waiting list, please note that University funds are limited. As a result, even if we determine that you have financial need, we may not be able to meet your need at that time.

If you have any questions, please call the Office of Admissions at 617-353-2300. You have my best wishes for the successful resolution of your college search.

Sincerely,

Kelly A. Walter
Executive Director of Admissions

So now Im Waitlisted at UMD CP and BU... Id rather be on the waitlist than be rejected but it still leaves me worried. Does anyone have the BU waitlist stats?

By Synapse (Synapse) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 03:16 pm: Edit

What are the stats for BU's Waitlist? Can anyone please help me out? Should I accept my position or decline?

By Jumpinj (Jumpinj) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 06:55 pm: Edit

if it helps you out i have a 3.4 1450 on waitlist but im not going to accept it.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page