BC Letter Arrival....

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: BC Letter Arrival....
By Red92 (Red92) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 11:41 pm: Edit

I was wondering, someone at my school already got rejected. If i hadn't found out yet, does that mean my response is different? I mean i know it's completely random but I thought they might've had some consistency within the same high schools? Or do i still have a great chance at being rejected...:(

By Red92 (Red92) on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 01:02 am: Edit

BUMP

By Bck118 (Bck118) on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 10:07 am: Edit

Everyone at my school has heard already from BC (and im in CA). At my school, I was the only person waitlisted and only one other person got in. The people that got rejected had around a 4.0 4.1 GPA/W and a SATI 1340. However, i know one person at another school who has not heard yet, so i think they are still mailing.

You could maybe try calling and checking your status, and maybe they could tell you if its been mailed or not.

By Asuperdude1 (Asuperdude1) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 09:45 pm: Edit

argh got rejected--makes no sense to me. I got into Swarthmore early, into Bowdoin, UCLA, and a Penn likely letter, and not into BC. What is that? Argh! Oh well, didn't want to go there anyway. Best of luck to all who do, it's a great school. :D

By Cat73 (Cat73) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 10:07 pm: Edit

I just heard from BC today and I got in. :)
I don't think everyone from my HS has heard though, and we're in NY.

From BC's website:
"The Office of Undergraduate Admission has begun to mail admission decisions and will continue to do so over the course of the next two weeks. Decisions are mailed in no particular order and will not be shared over the telephone."

So just expect a letter soon.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page