Still no letter. whats the chance it will be good news?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: Still no letter. whats the chance it will be good news?
By Britt85 (Britt85) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 05:23 pm: Edit

I applied to a college out of state and it has a continuous admissions process. my application has been in review since the end of january. as of last week i was still in review. i need to know the decision soon because i cant lose my seat at my other accepted college. WHEN DO YOU THINK I MIGHT HEAR SOMETHING (LETTER IN THE MAIL) and WHATS THE CHANCE IT WILL BE GOOD NEWS???

plz help...

By Cleveland (Cleveland) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 05:25 pm: Edit

It will be easier for people to help you if you tell them the name of the college.

By Britt85 (Britt85) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 05:36 pm: Edit

haha...

University at Albany

doubt it helps though... im just looking to see if anyone else is/has going through the same thing with a continuous college and still nto hearing anything.

By Frenchie (Frenchie) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:08 pm: Edit

me too...I am waiting on a university that I applied to back in early Decemeber. I am still being reviewed, to make matters worse I am an international student, so it takes longer for the mail to reach me and they WILL NOT tell me by phone or e-mail. As of today, still no letter!

By Britt85 (Britt85) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:20 pm: Edit

yeah my college doesnt tell by e-mail or phone either i dont think. and im out of state so im sure it will take a little longer than local. i am pretty qualified for the college i applied to i just havent heard anything and its driving me crazy.

By Frenchie (Frenchie) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:23 pm: Edit

exactly the same as me.......its so frustrating!

By Britt85 (Britt85) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:36 pm: Edit

so where did you apply to?

By Frenchie (Frenchie) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:38 pm: Edit

Pace in NYC

By Britt85 (Britt85) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:45 pm: Edit

so has anyone told you any reasons on why you havent heard anything?... supposively mines might be because the college has the continuous admissions process so they just keep on reviewing and accepting or rejecting until all spaces or filled. but whether thats the actual case or not i dont know. :/

By Frenchie (Frenchie) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:51 pm: Edit

to be honest i havent had that much information from them i don't think that there that good with sending stuff

By Britt85 (Britt85) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 08:00 pm: Edit

yeah mine either... i havent recieved anything from them. just that im still in review. ive recieved advice just from other people, ones that have nothing to do with the college.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page