OPEN HOUSE

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: OPEN HOUSE
By Unibrow (Unibrow) on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 05:15 pm: Edit

If you have received an Open House invitation from any school: tell us what school it was from, what it said, and if you have been accepted yet.
Specifically, I received a School of Theatre Open House invitation from USC, but have yet to receive any official letter of acceptance/rejection. So far I've gotten the letter from USC asking to confirm your personal information and all that, the mid-year grade request, and this open house invitation. THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! Other schools, like NYU for example, have apparently sent out a similar Open House invitation thing, and they make it very clear that this is a sure sign of acceptance. I know nothing about this USC thing. Did anyone else receive an open house invitation that applied to USC? If you have, have you been admitted/rejected/or still waiting like me??
Please, please, please help me if you have any info.!! I'm obviously being driven to insanity by this, so I'd like some answers.
Thank you

By Unibrow (Unibrow) on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 10:52 pm: Edit

Ok...so I called up the undergraduate admissions today and they told me they couldn't tell me anything about my status because my application review isn't done yet. And that they don't anything about or know why I received an Open House letter from the School of Theatre.
So...I'm not sure how to take this. Perhaps maybe the School of Theatre has accepted me, but the actual school of USC is still sceptical maybe?? Oh my God...this is just driving me even more insane. I have to make hotel reservations and plan to go all the way to LA for this open house...but i dont' even know if i'm going to even be accepted! ugh!!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page