The anxiety is KILLING me!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: The anxiety is KILLING me!!
By Bunnieface (Bunnieface) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 08:38 pm: Edit

AHHH! My life is going to be determined within the next two weeks! I'm waiting for BC, Tufts, and NYU! Woah. I feel a cardiac arrest coming on!! haha. Anyone else feel that way?

I heard that NYU had sent some invitation which kinda means acceptance. I've gotten a bunch of things from NYU lately and for some odd reason, I tossed out everything before reading carefully (reason #1 why they should reject me! lol). I think I remember getting some invitation but it could just be me being creative. To the people that got it: what did it look like? Was is a postcard thingy or was it an official envelope or some sort??? Help me remember!! It would be very much appreciated!

By Caliel130 (Caliel130) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:03 pm: Edit

lol. i think i did the exact same thing. NYU always sends random mail, so i may have gotten something significant and thrown it away. OH well, getting accepted will just be that much more of a nice surprise :)

Also, do u know when Tufts/NYU notify for sure?

By Chen (Chen) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:14 pm: Edit

I think I've stopped getting mail after December. Is this a bad sign? :/

By Bunnieface (Bunnieface) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:15 pm: Edit

on the NYU website, it says "On or around April 1" as for Tufts, honestly i don't know. probably around the same time. we can try to check for our admission/rejection decision online. however, i just looked at it 8 hours ago and nothing was posted up yet for me (probably because they're too busy with my rejection letter!)

seriouly though. why do colleges have to send the acceptance/rejection letters all at once and around april fools?

oh yeah..by the way, i got into BU but rejected from Bentley for some odd reason. c'mon! it's Bentley! it was supposed to be my safe school!!!!

By Caliel130 (Caliel130) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:20 pm: Edit

omg, maybe they thought you were overqualified and wouldn't go?

yeah im so sick of waiting for April 1st...im gonna get rejected from Brown, Columbia and Cornell all in one fell swoop.

I think i lost my tufts ID so i just hafta wait for mail lol...

i just want the stupid letters to come already......

By Soulofheaven8 (Soulofheaven8) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:23 pm: Edit

Hey, I already know my decisions now.

Yale - reject
Columbia - reject
Brown - reject
Cornell - reject
Vassar - reject

As for NYU, I got the Sunday at Square thing, so probably no reject there.

14 more days until April 1st.

By Bunnieface (Bunnieface) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:29 pm: Edit

i really hope i get into Tufts. i just don't know if they'd accept me because i'm from Medford. they probably want more "variety." i think they should be proud that a hometown Medford person like me would want to go there!

By Wifecamaromom (Wifecamaromom) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 05:54 pm: Edit

Yes, I think anxiety is actually killing me...I feel like it's one body blow after the next. The EFC of 11,000, so delightful. What planet does 25% of our take home pay become an actual amount for education. How much debt is realistic for an education?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page