UCLA accepted ? personal statement ?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: UCLA accepted ? personal statement ?
By Aznkorboi (Aznkorboi) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 01:53 am: Edit

Hi everyone. I need help writing a personal statement. I just need ideas because im not sure how to write one or not. also, how many ap classes would i need to take in my junior year of hs if i took one in softmore year ? if u can can u email me your personal statement if u can that would be awesome :D thanks

Posting of e-mail addresses and AIM's is not permitted on CC. Please refer posters to your Profile. Repeat violators may be banned.

Moreover, requesting Personal Statements may be viewed as attempt to cheat. CC will not condone, facilitate, or tolerate any attempt to cheat on any part of the college process. THAT will get you banned even faster.

Thread closed.

--Moderator Obiwan

By Crazichic98 (Crazichic98) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 02:00 am: Edit

LOL! Email PS? Ur kidding. PS are unique and just b/c u have someone who got into UCLA with one personal statement doesn't mean it'll take YOU there too. UC acceptance are very random. AND ur PS has to stand out so using a format like someone else is a bad idea. PS are suppose to have ur little touch to it, ur own style and creativity. Write it and have ppl proof it. Eng teachers are great for correcting grammar and giving u incite.

g'luck 2 u next year

By Araesova (Araesova) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 02:00 am: Edit

I took one AP class in sophomore year. I took three in junior year and I am taking 5 my senior year. I got accepted to every UC that has released decisions. Ok first off, don't take more than three AP's in your senior year....omg the senioritis is seriously killing me. But I'm thinking that I might have gotten into UCLA because of my rigorous senior schedule. So if I were you I would take 4 AP's Junior year, and 3 or 4 in your senior year, depending on how badly you want to leave high school (I'm guessing you want to go to college real badly if your on this forum as a junior lol).

By Sovereign (Sovereign) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 02:29 am: Edit

I took a grand total of 4 in all my years of HS, and I have yet to be rejected from any of my schools I have applied to. So don't sweat it. (That's 6/6 so far, UCLA included)

By Emokidsunite (Emokidsunite) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 02:35 am: Edit

sovreign, i beat your record. i only took three. well scratch that, i only took one, and i'm currently taking two.

i swear the admissions officers were on crack when they admitted me. but i'm not complaining.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page