Post stats if you have not gotten your decision from UCI?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: Post stats if you have not gotten your decision from UCI?
By Caparanoia (Caparanoia) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 05:00 pm: Edit

I really feel ridiculous that UCI still has not given out decisions to some people. I am one of them and it really is making me anxious because from what I hear, many people got their decision from UCLA and that was just one day, while UCI only sends decisions to very little people everyday. Anyways here's my stats and congratulations to those who got accepted to UCLA.

My stats,

http://www.prstats.com/display.php?user=paranoia

By Tonny (Tonny) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 05:04 pm: Edit

Yeah I havn't heard from them either and im in the ELC program, and Irvine mailed me the packet in november saying that ill be admitted. Its now mid march and my status is still pending... im very confused and annoyed. oh well... thats life for ya

By Sparkle2720 (Sparkle2720) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 05:06 pm: Edit

What about UCSC? Am I like the only one who hasn't heard from them yet? If I don't get into UCSC, that won't be too good of a sign.

By Bodlego (Bodlego) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 05:34 pm: Edit

i havn't heard uci or ucsc yet either...i feel like the only one at my schoool..
sat 1 1290
sat 2 780 640 600
gpa is really low. 3.2

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page