American university

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: American university
By Nyapplicant (Nyapplicant) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 05:37 pm: Edit

i got an acceptance letter via e-mail today. although i would take umich (where i've already been accepted) over it i was just wondering if anyone knows if american accepts more desirable students earlier, or if its simply in order of applications received. just want to see if i can take this as a sign of future good news. my stats are nothing spectactular either (1410/top17%/3.6uw).

By Libroschico (Libroschico) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 09:46 pm: Edit

I got the e-mail today with acceptance + honors program invite. My stats are in my profile . . . trying to figure out if this e-mail was sent to all admitted students or only the "top" applicants.

By Jaf (Jaf) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 05:22 am: Edit

Nothing from AU for my son yet. Site says letters will be mailed. He's keeping his fingers crossed. Hopefully, the e-mails were sent to top candidates only!

By Koori (Koori) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 10:31 am: Edit

I also just got the email w/ the acceptance and honors program invite!

By Yodisistim (Yodisistim) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 12:38 pm: Edit

I'm a transfer and I got the acceptance and honors program invite in the mail, not the email. But I did get the scholarship offer in the email.

By Bostonianchick (Bostonianchick) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 01:14 pm: Edit

When did everyone get the acceptance letter?

By Yodisistim (Yodisistim) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 08:55 am: Edit

Transfers have rolling admission, so I got mine in late January. It seems as if they got their invite this week or past week.

By Angstridden (Angstridden) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 08:26 pm: Edit

D. just got email with admissions offer today 3/16.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page