Can I call USC

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: Can I call USC
By Boatboat (Boatboat) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 03:46 pm: Edit

can i call USC and ask them about the status of my application, or will they be annoyed?

By Sh1rley (Sh1rley) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 04:18 pm: Edit

Call by all means, they will not be annoyed. If you get a nice person they may give you some hint as to status.

By H0neymoon (H0neymoon) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 05:41 pm: Edit

I emailed them, but it takes 3-4 days for a reply.

By Satin94 (Satin94) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 05:43 pm: Edit

I have called them before, should I call again? I don't know what to ask them - should I ask about my application status?

By Emyh (Emyh) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 05:46 pm: Edit

You should have a valid reason to call them. I'd imagine they've been very busy w/ phone calls lately. Every time, I call I always have to wait and behind at least 5 other people.

By Flyguy (Flyguy) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 05:46 pm: Edit

Whats the #

By Boatboat (Boatboat) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 05:57 pm: Edit

did anyone get into usc this week?

By J0h (J0h) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 06:07 pm: Edit

i just called, and the guy basically told me they have everything

By H0neymoon (H0neymoon) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 06:07 pm: Edit

Well my reason is that the last letter they sent me took a month to get here to London, and I'm concerned the delay in receiving their decision might interfere with the deadlines I am required to meet. Still waiting for a reply. I wouldn't advise you call to say "Hi, I'm getting frustrated and I can wait no longer... am I in or not!?" I know how you feel though.

By Uscdad (Uscdad) on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 11:22 pm: Edit

They will just tell you that they are still reviewing applications and will be sending out until April 1st so hang tight and Good Luck!

By Ucbhopeful (Ucbhopeful) on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 09:21 pm: Edit

you can call them all you want, except that it takes about 30 minutes for them to respond, not to mention the horrible message they leave: "There are 10(or 11, or sometiems even 12) people ahead of you) and you stil have to wait.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page