UCI??????

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: UCI??????
By Mommydog (Mommydog) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:05 pm: Edit

Ok, haven't heard from UCI and yet and it's driving me nuts. Are there any other highly qualified students (4.2+ 1500SAT) who haven't heard yet?

By Savedbythebell7 (Savedbythebell7) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:12 pm: Edit

You probably won't hear until the 15th...they haven't updated since the the 3rd, so relax and enjoy things until the 15th.

By Demonllama (Demonllama) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:16 pm: Edit

ok, well according to your definition of highly qualified students, i'm not one of them. but i'd like to think i'm qualified. anyway, i haven't heard from them either. so whatever. i got into cal poly, the only UC i really really care about now is Davis. and if I get rejected from there, then I know i'll be going to cal poly, which isn't so bad, considering it's my #1 choice anyway.

By Brandnew (Brandnew) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:18 pm: Edit

Yes, I haven't heard yet.

By Rushzeeman (Rushzeeman) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:26 pm: Edit

I got my letter today, my friend got hers on Saturday, so you should be getting yours soon.

By Mommydog (Mommydog) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:27 pm: Edit

Brandnew, what major did you declare?

By Brandnew (Brandnew) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:31 pm: Edit

Economics

By Mommydog (Mommydog) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:34 pm: Edit

English. Think that has anything to do with it?

By Caparanoia (Caparanoia) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:38 pm: Edit

Ugh the website is last updated on the 8th. So far one of my friend got in at my school.

By Savedbythebell7 (Savedbythebell7) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:42 pm: Edit

oh wow they did update it, so there must be new decisions out now. The second wave of them..so possibly we'll hear sometime this week.

By Miseryxsignals (Miseryxsignals) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:52 pm: Edit

My decision was online at the beginning of the month (2nd or 3rd i think?), and I got a letter a few days ago too... If it has anything to do with it, I am an ELC applicant, applied for a Mechanical Engineering major, and live in southern California.

By Bodlego (Bodlego) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 10:22 pm: Edit

i applied econ too..didn't hear yet.

By Emokidsunite (Emokidsunite) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 11:35 pm: Edit

mommydog, i wouldn't worry too much. my friend hasn't heart from irvine yet either, and she has lower stats than you but higher stats than me (and i've already been admitted.)

a question for all the people who have been admitted, should i be worried that i haven't gotten a letter in the mail yet? i was accepted a week ago, i wonder why i haven't gotten anything...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page