UCLA

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: UCLA
By Castudent03 (Castudent03) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 12:33 am: Edit

On the UCLA web-site it says that admissions decisions will start coming out on the 12th .... that's like 9 (8 starting tomorrow) days from now! It's so soon! I can't wait until I get that rejection letter in the mail ... at least I will finally feel relieved once I know if I am going there or not.

By J0h (J0h) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 01:03 am: Edit

OMG. My fate ...

By Artic (Artic) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 01:20 am: Edit

Ok I heard that date floating around for UCSD too. This is the time when it is online, not an actual letter shows up at the house right?

By Savedbythebell7 (Savedbythebell7) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 02:13 am: Edit

Yeah i applied to UCLA haven't exactly been on the website yet. I just applied to help pad UCLA's competitiveness, but no worries i also applied to Berkeley, so both will become .0001 percent more competitive because of me. I give so much to the world....

By Savedbythebell7 (Savedbythebell7) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 02:17 am: Edit

I figured it was worth fifty dollars for them to send me a lovely rejection card, I mean i'm really banking on it being a quality rejection letter. Hopefully it'll be in the "we regret to inform you......then it'll give me a bunch of statistics about how good UCLA is" form. Plus some day when I become an extremely famous director, I can say UCLA rejected me.

By Booboo2 (Booboo2) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 02:25 am: Edit

how can we check our status online if we never received anything from UCLA to begin with (I didn't, at least)

talk about nerve-wracking.

By Shebs (Shebs) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 02:37 am: Edit

UCLA has been rather hush hush about its admissions, and unless you applied to the engineering school, you shouldn't be expecting anything before you get ur acceptance/rejection letter. It sucks, but thank goodness for Thedad, now we actually know when the decisions will be up.

By Reality (Reality) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 04:34 pm: Edit

Hey Shebs,
Do you know if people who applied to their engineering school, but didn't get accepted yet, does that mean we're automatically rejecteD? :(

By Shebs (Shebs) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 09:57 pm: Edit

As far as i know, hearing from the engineering school means that you've been accepted (according to Ucladmissions) and i can only assume that if you didn't get it, you have been either rejected or are still being considered for admission. I may be completely wrong, but just hope for the latter...

By Blueroses (Blueroses) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 10:02 pm: Edit

UCSD's decision comes out March 20

By Aerin04 (Aerin04) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 10:41 pm: Edit

question... how do i find out about my ucla decision? i'm seriously lost about checking this uc stuff. and is it the same site as UCB?

By Icarus (Icarus) on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 11:51 pm: Edit

go to UCLA's admissions site, which is www.admissions.ucla.edu and click on the "admission decisions". The site will not be up until March 12th at 4 pm, but after that, you can check your application status there.

By Aerin04 (Aerin04) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 12:48 am: Edit

awesome... and does anyone know what is required to get your decision?

UC ID# and....???

By Shebs (Shebs) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 02:46 am: Edit

Blueroses, are you sure that UCSD's decisions will be up on the 20th? I've heard rumors that they will be up on the 12th as well, and quite frankly i hope those rumors are true. Do you mind if i ask what source you got your info from?

By Blueroses (Blueroses) on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 11:11 am: Edit

yesterday when i got the call saying i was admitted to UCSD, the UCSD student said that other students would find out on March 20th :)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page