Is it a good sign?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: Is it a good sign?
By Aznduckie (Aznduckie) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 05:41 pm: Edit

is it a good sign if a school says that they'll mail your admissions decision by 3/1, but its not here yet?

By Soulofheaven8 (Soulofheaven8) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 05:46 pm: Edit

Did they say that you'll mail YOU a letter by 3/1? Or did they say that 3/1 is their day for all decisions to be out?

By Atpchik (Atpchik) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 05:48 pm: Edit

I don't see how it could be a good or bad sign. It could be a reflection on the USPS!

By Axsuul (Axsuul) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 09:28 pm: Edit

maybe its taking longer because of the package's bulk (larger takes longer in some circumstances) so i guess that's a good sign :)

By Chen (Chen) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 09:44 pm: Edit

Yes, they were due today (Case Western Reserve). I hope they decided to take longer on the decisions because i had asked to have my decision delayed since the college board messed up and didn't send my december sat ii scores until tuesday of last week and definitely didn't get to cwru until thursday. ah, if only that really happened. it'll probably be here tmw.

By Aznduckie (Aznduckie) on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 04:58 pm: Edit

haha thx axsuul. =)

ohh ok...just wondering if i was the only one that didnt hear back from cwru when i was supposed 2...good luck chen!

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 05:03 pm: Edit

CWRU's acceptance letter is in a thin envelope. dont worry though, it says ADMIT ONE on the front in huge black print. no anxiety.

good luck though!

By Aznduckie (Aznduckie) on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 08:03 pm: Edit

ok whew...now i wont freak if i get a thin envelope. hehe...thx! =)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page