Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: University of Texas - Austin
By Mfacusse (Mfacusse) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 10:29 pm: Edit

When will they post decisions online?

I applied Dec 6th...

Out-of-state

By Cybernetica (Cybernetica) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 11:07 pm: Edit

yeah i applied earlier this year for the reg deadline and plan ii

my friend who is in top 10% (i am instate) got a letter back about 1 week after she sent in the app saying she was accepted for ut-austin general, but of course she hasn't heard form plan ii or dean's scholars etc yet.

I figure they won't be posting general decisions until at least march...maybe april for plan ii. With UT-Austin though I'm fairly sure that if your scores are up in the average "college confidential" range lol, they will most likely let you in out of state if you can pay and don't have a horrible disciplinary or grade record.

-S

By Tenaciouselle (Tenaciouselle) on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 12:08 am: Edit

I first found out of my initial acceptance (into the School of Liberal Arts) via my BeALonghorn site, a week or two after I applied.

I've already been accepted into Plan II. I got my letter last Saturday. (in-state)

By Itempest (Itempest) on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 12:59 am: Edit

I'm out of state and applied in early January. I was looking at the Bealonghorn site after I got an e-mail about a Meningitis vaccine or something and found out that they had made my decision and I was in!

Hurray! :)

And I didn't apply for any scholarship or special programs or anything, so I guess there's nothing more to wait for...

By Mfacusse (Mfacusse) on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 08:37 am: Edit

Why are they taking so long with me? All the stuff is in, all the credentials are marked...

ohh

Stats:

1300 SAT
287 TOEFL
A's and A-'s all this year
A's, A-'s, B+'s last year

from Honduras, studying in indiana

By Emyh (Emyh) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 04:24 pm: Edit

Any in-staters (out of the top 10%) hear yet?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page