Harvard and other Ivy League Acceptees, Lend Me Your Ears: C

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: March 2004 Archive: Harvard and other Ivy League Acceptees, Lend Me Your Ears: C
By Kiomarv (Kiomarv) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 01:01 am: Edit

Hello. I was recently accepted into Princeton through their early decision program. Are there any Harvard (especially Harvard), Yale, Dartmouth, Columbia, Penn State, Brown, or Cornell acceptees from any year who are willing to cite verbatim (minus personal information, of course) the text of your acceptance letter(s) for the sake of juxtaposing the tone of the admissions committees of ivy league colleges? I know it sounds a bit inane (perhaps that's an understatement), but I'm interested in realizing the variegated tones of each committee.

Thank you for your participation!

By Vladimirlem (Vladimirlem) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 01:12 am: Edit

Pshah, Harvard! I'll show you a REAL college:

Dear [person]:

Congratulations on your admission to Yale College, Class of 2008! Announcing the good news to a candidate is the absolute best part of my job, and it gives me great pleasure to send you this letter. You have every reason to feel proud of our offer of admission. We look forward to having you as a vital contributor to the Yale community.

On the folder that holds your admissions materials, you will find the words of the late George Pierson, a professor and official historian of the University: "Yale is at once a tradition, a company of scholars, and a society of friends." Just two years ago, Yale celebrated its 300th anniversary and a tradition of intellectual inquiry that began before the United States was founded. In evaluating candidates for admission to Yale College, the Admissions Committee seeks to identify students whose academic achievements, diverse talents, and strength of character will honor this long tradition of distinguished scholarship - and of friendship.

You may reply to our offer of admission at any time in the coming months. While the final Candidate's Reply Date is May 1, we would love to hear from you before then! You may return the enclosed reply card to us at any time. Bulldog Days, our on-campus program for admitted students, is scheduled for April 19-20. A detailed invitation will be mailed to you in early April.

I am thrilled, both for you and for the College, at the prospect of your joining us next fall. Welcome to Yale!

Best wishes,
Richard H. Shaw
Dean of Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Aid

By Kiomarv (Kiomarv) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 01:12 am: Edit

Thank you for your letter and thus participating in this poll! Remaining ivy league acceptees, please join us in this superfluous, but interesting, poll. And although I already know the tone of the Princeton ad-com, Princeton acceptees are welcome to join this poll as well!

By Gabushida (Gabushida) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 01:26 am: Edit

"Harvard (especially Harvard), Yale, Dartmouth, Columbia, Penn State, Brown, or Cornell acceptees from..."

...FOR SHAME!

Penn State?!?

By Vladimirlem (Vladimirlem) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 01:30 am: Edit

Kiomarv - Can you post the Princeton letter?

By Kiomarv (Kiomarv) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 02:04 am: Edit

Kiomarv - Can you post the Princeton letter?

Yes! I certainly can and will. Now, try not to laugh (although I won't blame you if you do) as Princeton's acceptance letters are far less formal than other Ivy League letters.

December 2002

Dear [my first name],

YES! We are happy to offer you admission to Princeton University and are delighted to welcome you as a member of the class of 2007.

Sincerely,
Fred A. Hargadon
Dean of Admissions

I'll be attending Princeton in the fall of 2004 as I decided to defer for a year, thus excluding myself from the class of 2007, and including myself in the class of 2008. Also, 2002-2003 was the last year that acceptees received Hargadon's famous "YES!" letters as the new dean this year scrapped this format. In other words, I have one of the last "zany" admissions letters that Princeton ever sent out. I'm gonna miss Hargadon's sense of humor...
Have any other Princetonians received "YES!" letters like this one? If so, please post them, and any other Ivy Leaguers, please join in as well!

By Bern700 (Bern700) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 02:30 am: Edit

How the f*** did you get into Princeton if you can't even get the damn names of the ivys right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S NOT PENN STATE, ass hole, that's the crappy public school! IT'S CALLED THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, also referred to as PENN or UPENN! You are a freaking retard...I guess that's why we Penn kids hate Princeton (or hey I might be stupid too...is it Pricentown State College...???)

By Chasgoose (Chasgoose) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 02:52 am: Edit

Get ready for everyone to be confused about that for the rest of your life. While you, grad schools, and future employers will know that you went to an Ivy (which is all that really matters), the majority of the American public will think you went to a state school because they don't know any better.

I also wouldn't say Penn State is crappy. While it is no UPENN, it is one of the top public schools in the country. I also think I read somewhere that it has more public prestige than all of the Ivies except HYP. The public prestige rankings were based on a random survey of Americans, not solely academics and people who know about colleges. This just shows how many people really care about elite college admissions.

By Kiomarv (Kiomarv) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 02:52 am: Edit

How the f*** did you get into Princeton if you can't even get the damn names of the ivys right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S NOT PENN STATE, ass hole, that's the crappy public school! IT'S CALLED THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, also referred to as PENN or UPENN! You are a freaking retard...I guess that's why we Penn kids hate Princeton (or hey I might be stupid too...is it Pricentown State College...???)

Response:
You're absolutely right. We Princetonians are idiots (can't you tell by the letters from our dean of admissions?!) And it should be Princeton State College, despite the fact that Princeton is simply a city in southern Jersey (our University is right next to ETS - the people who bring us the illustrious SATs and a panoply of other tests).
I can see that you "Upenn-ers" have suffered greatly in the past being mistaken for Penn State. Also, methinks that Penn State, the public school, should be a part of the Ivy League (don't ask why). No hard feelings, Penn State -- err, UPenn. But please, join us in our superfluous poll and cite the text (minus personal information, of course) of your acceptance letter verbatim so that we may effectively juxtapose the values of each Ivy League ad-com. Join in on the fun!!
Sincerely,
Kiomarv of "Princeton State College" (although most of us tend to allude to it as Princeton University)

By Bern700 (Bern700) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 03:09 am: Edit

I was just joking around a little bit... here's what mine said:

Dear Bernard,

Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to invite you to attend the University of Pennsylvania as a member of the Wharton School Class of 2008, the 252nd graduating class since Benjamin Franklin founded the University in 1740.

We were pleased to receive an exceptionally fine group of applicants for next year's entering class. You have my warmest personal congratulations on your outstanding achievements. We were delighted to see that you had selected Penn as your first choice for your college experience.

Since you applied as an Early Decision candidate, we have enclosed the materials concerning your matriculation. The acceptance reply card should be returned, together with the $200.00 acceptance deposit, to the Admissions Office by January 9, 2004. We do expect that your academic performance will continue throughout your senior year at the same high level you have maintained up to this point. Additional information about your matriculation at Penn, including housing registration forms, will be mailed to you in April.

I look forward to welcoming you to campus next September. Our faculty, staff and students eagerly await your arrival next fall and I am certain that your years with us will be both challenging and rewarding. In the meantime, you should not hesitate to call upon this office if we may assist you during the coming months.

Best wishes.

Sincerely,

Willis J. Stetson, Jr.
Dean of Admissions

By Ti83plus (Ti83plus) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 03:19 am: Edit

Kiomarv..

were you serious about that letter?

By Kiomarv (Kiomarv) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 03:46 am: Edit

Kiomarv..

were you serious about that letter?

Response:

Lamentably, yes...Fred Hargadon is a very wacky dean. Sadly, he is no longer dean of admissions, but now dean of the College. That letter marked his final year as DOA. If you look at current reports on Princeton, you'll find that the new DOA, Janet Rapelye has decided to extirpate the "YES!" format and institute a much more formal format. If you want I could email you a scan of the letter.
But please, cite the text of your letter and become a part of this study!

That letter is not somethign anyone would expect from the 4th oldest university in the US and it almost bears a hint of condescension, but a little humor never hurt anyone.

By Kiomarv (Kiomarv) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 04:16 am: Edit

Excuse my typo in my previous message. "somethign" = "something"

By Daggerlee (Daggerlee) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 08:26 am: Edit

This thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

All I've got is a likely letter from Dartmouth. Hopefully I'll be back come April.

By Jolt21 (Jolt21) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 11:29 am: Edit

Bern, you got into Wharton? awesome job!

By Virgo007 (Virgo007) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 06:51 pm: Edit

! You confused Penn State and UPenn?!

That's blasphemous!

By Kiomarv (Kiomarv) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 07:36 pm: Edit

! You confused Penn State and UPenn?!

That's blasphemous!

Response:
I know and I am very sorry. Not only is that blasphemous but a sublime iniquity to all of mankind that will echo through the ages in aeternum and affect future generations to such a great extent that it will engender a cataclysm of a magnitude beyond anyone's comprehension.

What have I done!?

By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 07:53 pm: Edit

*horror music plays in the background*

By Gabushida (Gabushida) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 09:03 pm: Edit

You know, I thought it was foolish that you made the mistake, but I must say, I love the way you are handling how people are reacting :b

Anyhoo, I'll look for my Cornell letter. Its...somewhere around here...

By Workingmom (Workingmom) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 09:12 pm: Edit

As a Wharton graduate, I can honestly say that reading your messages have led me to believe that Penn's student body becomes more arrogant and immature with each passing year. Bern700, Virgo007, and others who cite Kiomarv's error as blasphemous, I urge you to seriously reconsider your word choice. A typing error is hardly ever blasphemous. I also advise you not to put down fine institutions like the Pennsylvania State University. While it may not hold the Ivy League prestige, it is a top-quality institution for people seeking higher education for a good price. Be grateful that you were accepted and have the finances to attend an institution like the University of Pennsylvania. It may do you all some good to remember a quote from dear Old Ben Franklin, the founder of Penn (but surely Bern700, you know that). “Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.” It is my hope that the future Penn students and other college students for that matter, are not fools and can enjoy their college experience, without putting others down for their post-high school decisions.

As a side note, Bern700, thank your lucky stars that you did not have me as your alumni interviewer, for I would have been able to spot your conceit a mile away and that would not have fared well in a recommendation letter to the admissions committee.

By Kiomarv (Kiomarv) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 09:29 pm: Edit

You know, I thought it was foolish that you made the mistake, but I must say, I love the way you are handling how people are reacting :b

Anyhoo, I'll look for my Cornell letter. Its...somewhere around here...

Response:
Thanks. I try to keep a cool mind in re everything, especially animadversion. In my 17 long years of worldly experience (audience, please respond to the cue cards: LAUGH!) I have learned to really not take myself very seriously Naturally, I view a panoply of other things that don't pertain to me in a serious fashion, if at all necessary, save a bit of levity, if appropriate). In troth, I love animadversion because it gives me a chance to endow the world with a bit of humor (or at least try to) in my response to the person from whence the comment emanated.

Anyway, congrats on your acceptance to Cornell, and when you find the letter, please join in on this senseless study.

Also, although technically it is not an Ivy League school, Stanford acceptees are welcome to join us as Stanford is the west coast's version of an Ivy League school (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Lastly, please visit a new thread that I'm engendering that deals with the world-reknowned "Rejection Letters from Ivy League [and Stanford] Schools." Join in on the senseless fun of listing any rejection letters you may have on the new thread.

Sincerely,
Kiomarv

P.S. Thanks go out to everyone who has thus far joined this study.

By Kiomarv (Kiomarv) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 10:17 pm: Edit

To anyone who believes that I'm being an Ivy League exclusivist for starting a thread that deals only with Ivy League admissions, let me put to rest any questions or concerns in re that matter.

I am not an Ivy League exclusivist. I do not view Ivy Leaguers any differently than I do non-Ivy Leaguers. I also respect all educational institutions and encourage other Ivy Leaguers not to vilipend non-Ivy League schools and their students, but to treat them equally as Ivy League acceptance does not mean that one is any smarter than he or she who was rejected. It may mean that one had higher test scores or GPA than another, but it also may not as Ivy League acceptance is simply a game of chance. An SAT of 1600 or a GPA of 4.0 will not guarantee acceptance into an I.L. school. It's a matter of who had an essay to which the ad-coms could really relate, or who had extra-curriculars that emanated the essence of altruism or leadership, in addition to the rest. Many outstanding people have been rejected by I.L. ad-coms, and it's the I.L. school's loss in many cases as that person will contribute greatly to another school.

This may sound paradoxical coming from an Ivy League acceptee, but no one should ever feel ashamed about being rejected by an I.L.S. nor should an Ivy Leaguer view his/herself as superior to others as everyone is going to face rejection at some point (including Ivy Leaguers) from a panoply of things. It's the fact that one going to a college to aggrandize themself, personally and academically (as we all are), that matters. Everyone, regardless of rejection must not continuously bethink themselves of their rejection from anything, but rather move on and arrive as once someone, whether an Ivy Leaguer or non-Ivy Leaguer, puts their mind to something, an' they're truly dedicated, s/he will most definitely be enabled to consummate their goals anon.

The reason I started this thread that solely features Ivy League admissions is because I am interested in juxtaposing the tone(s) of the ad-coms of "big-name" universities with each other (exempli gratia. are some condescendingly patriarchal? are others respectful?, et cetera) in an attempt to answer the common questions: Are I.L.S.s chauvinistic or simply misunderstood?

I'll soon be starting a new thread -- if someone doesn't ere I do -- that features acceptance letters from non-I.L. ad-coms in order to juxtapose the results of the I.L.S. study to non-I.L.S. results.

While an acceptance letter doesn't completely tell us a school's opinion of itself, the format and tone of the writer who represents the ad-com begins to skim the domain of that matter.

Anyhow, I hope this clears any questions. And to any I.L.S. acceptees who haven't joined us yet, please do!

Sincerely,
Kiomarv

By Memememe (Memememe) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 11:05 pm: Edit

This was my email message from HaHvaHd:

Dear ____,

I am delighted to inform you that the Committee on Admissions has admitted you to the Class of 2008 under the Early Action program. Please accept my personal congratulations for your outstanding achievements.

In recent years, over twenty thousand students have applied for the sixteen hundred and fifty places in the freshman class. Faced with many more talented and highly qualified candidates than it has room to admit, the Admissions Committee has taken great care to choose individuals who present extraordinary academic, extracurricular and personal strengths. In making each admission decision, the Committee keeps in mind that the excellence of Harvard College depends most of all on the talent and promise of the people assembled here, particularly our students. In voting to offer you admission, the Committee has demonstrated its firm belief that you can make important contributions during your college years and beyond.

By early March, you will receive an invitation to visit Harvard from Saturday, April 24 until Monday, April 26. Our faculty and students have arranged a special welcome for you and we think the experience will be interesting and useful in making your final college choice. Of course, we would also be happy to have you visit at some other time and we hope you will make a special effort to do so if you will be unable to join us in April.

Especially if you cannot come to Cambridge during the next several months, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of help in any way. You will find our application booklet and our website
(http://www.admissions.college.harvard.edu/) good sources of information about college life and we will be sending you a course catalog in the spring to help familiarize you better with our academic opportunities.

You have until May 1 to respond to our offer. A complete admission packet will be mailed to you in early April.

We very much hope that you will decide to attend Harvard, and we look forward to having you join us in September.

Yours sincerely,
William R. Fitzsimmons
Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid

By Gabushida (Gabushida) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 11:23 pm: Edit

Found it
Its long because its the one they sent in normal mail. There was a shorter version online when you signed into your application account, but they took that part down after they recieved the deposit.

Dear Matthew:

Congratulations! The selection committee in the College of Engineering has approved your early decision application to Cornell University for the fall of 2004. I am delighted to be given the opportunity to share this wonderful news with you and to welcome you to the Cornell community. I am especially pleased that Cornell University is your first choice!

Your admission to Cornell is a time for celebration and reflection. The celebration begins now! It will continue on campus if you join us for Cornell Days, a program in mid-April designed specifically for students who have been admitted to Cornell. Additional information about this program will be mailed to you in the spring.

We also want you to reflect upon your admission to Cornell. Consider the words of Cornell President Jeffrey Lehman: "Not until Cornell did a university succeed in providing an education that was open to all and that showed equal respect for tradition al clasical subjects and for more applied technological subjects - a true university, universal in its approach to knowledge, universal in its approach to people." I look forward to having you join the students and faculty here who, together, contribute to the tradition of excellence, intellectual ingenuity, and diversity that has always distinguished Cornell University.

We will reserve a place in the class for you when we receive your completed acceptance coupons and your deposit. Our acceptance is contingent, of course, on your satisfactorily completing any school work now in progress, and on your continuing to uphold high standards of character in activities outside the classroom. Please be sure to read carefully the enclosed information and let us know if we can be of assistance to you.

Again, congratulations on your admission to COrnell University. I trust that your Cornell experience will be rewarding while you are here and continually meaningful as you go through life.

With best regards,

Doris Davis
Associate Provost
Admissions and Enrollment

By Gabushida (Gabushida) on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 11:26 pm: Edit

...well, it seemed long as I was typing it...

By Dumontfan (Dumontfan) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 12:03 am: Edit

Mine's pretty much the same as Gabushida's, only I was accepted to CALS. Yay for Cornell's class of '08! :)

By Almostthere (Almostthere) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 12:12 am: Edit

Go Big Red!!

I was accepted into CAS =)

By Eliel (Eliel) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 12:35 am: Edit

what is "CAS"?

By Dumontfan (Dumontfan) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 12:37 am: Edit

College of Arts and Sciences :)

By Bern700 (Bern700) on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 12:43 am: Edit

workingmom: as I stated in the next message I posted(if you would have had the decency to read) I was just joking around...I knew a response like that would elicit a funny response b/c i had joked around with other people on this site b4 and usually it elicits a funny response (i had seen Kiomarv's posts b4 and they are usually quite comical)...on a side note I found Kiomarv's response to be VERY funny (you'd be cool to hang out with). Don't take me so seriously...I joke around a lot. Lighten up a little, I know us Whartonites are workaholics but we still have to have a lighter side. Oh and by the way, don't worry I count my lucky stars every night! (who says that???). Hopefully your keen eyes can immediately spot my apathy towards your comments from A MILE AWAY!

Kiomarv: no hard feeling you know I was joking around...when I go to Penn we should hang out (Princeton isn't too far away...) Again congrats for getting into Princeton! It's a huge honor. I wish my Penn acceptance letter was as cool as the former Princeton ones though. Did you ever see that John Morgan MIT letter it's REALLY COMICAL! The link is below...I think you'll enjoy it.

http://teamfu.freeshell.org/grant/funny/mit.shtml

PEACE OUT!!!!

By Gymnasium1 (Gymnasium1) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 06:16 pm: Edit

Anyone else wannna' show their Ivy acceptance letters?: Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth?

Greatly appreciated...Thanks

By Farrahday (Farrahday) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 06:24 pm: Edit

I'm not exactly sure where my Brown acceptance letter is, but I remember that it took several sentences for me to be sure that I got in. It sounded like a positive defferal letter at first. It just sort of slips the acceptance part in during the middle of a sentence about how incredible this years applicant pool was.

I would have preferred a nice and clear YES

By Chris2121 (Chris2121) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 08:31 pm: Edit

While this isn't an Ivy college (most the ivies have already been covered), I think it's very well written, and every time I read it, I feel good:

Dear Christopher,

Congratulations! I am very pleased to inform you that you have been accepted for admission to the College of Arts and Science of New York University. It is a particular pleasure to welcome you to the NYU community as an Early Decision candidate.

This year's freshman class was selected from an astonishingly diverse pool of close to 2,900 applicants. By virtually all measures--academic achievement, school and community involvement--students at NYU this year are an extraordinarily talented group, and you can be justifiably proud to be included among them.

Please examine with care the enclosed forms and instructions. We will reserve your place in the class when we receive your comleted Candidate's Reply Form and your deposit. Please note that your reply form and your deposit must be received within three weeks of the date of this letter. Deposits received after that date will be honored only to the extent that space in the class remains....(A bunch of housing/payment directives, etc)...

Information about housing, orientation, and advisement is included. (The following is in bold print) As is customary, this acceptance is conditional upon satisfactory completion of any educational activity now in progress. We expect that you will complete all coursework currently in progress and that your academic performance will not fall below the level you have achieved to date. If you do have academic work currently in progress please be sure to have an official transcript sent to us as soon as possible upon completion of your course of study.

If I can answer any questions, or assist you in any way please don't hesistate to contact me. We look forward to welcoming you to NYU.

Sincerely,

Barbara F. Hall
Associate Provost for
Admissions and Financial Aid

By Bunmushroom (Bunmushroom) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 09:28 pm: Edit

Penn really has an inferiority complex since it is the least known ivy. They always seem to have to assert that they are ivy league. they are not near the level of prestige of a hypsm or even some other ivies.

By Mjl86 (Mjl86) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 09:33 pm: Edit

mark anthony

By Aquafina (Aquafina) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 08:21 pm: Edit

Brown ED c/0 2008

Dear Name

I hope you are as pleased to get this letter as i am to send it to you. You have been admitted to the 241st class to enter The College of Brown University. I congratulate you on your record of academic and personal accomplishments, to which can now be added the honor of being accepted as an Early Decision applicant to Brown. You will be one of 1,400 first-year students who individually and collectively display a remarkable diversity of strengths and interests. Each of you was chosen not only for what we believe you can contribute to our academic community, but also for what you will gain from the wonderful opportunites that distinguish undergraduate education at Brown.

Please remember that as a student admitted under an Early Decision plan, you are now required to withdraw all other applications and you may not initiate any new ones. Secondly, if you are a candidate for finanacial aid, your financial aid award letter will be mailed to you under a second cover. Upon receiving yor award letter, please contact the Office of Financial aid (401-863-2721) immediately if you have any questions. Finally, we ask that you return the enclosed commitment card as soon as possible and no later than January 15, 2004, so that we may prepare for the next fall's entering class.In the coming months you will reveive additional mailings from us that will address you matriculation plans. However, if you have any questions between now and your entrance to Brown, do not hesitate to contact us.

We know that this early decision admission will not only releive you of the anxiety of applying to college, but more importantly, it will permit you to focus your efforts on learning for the rest of the year. Please remember that this offer of admission is contingent upon your maintaining a record of the same general quality as that which has brought this letter to you.

On behalf of the faculty and President Ruth Simmons, please accept my congratulations on your admission. I look forward to welcoming you to Brown next fall!

Sincerely,

Michael Goldberger
Director of Admission

Brown was my first choice, but I am just a tad bit curious if I could have gained admission to the rest of the schools I was applying to. Namely, Tufts and Dartmouth, but also JHU and Vassar.

By Gymnasium1 (Gymnasium1) on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 10:04 pm: Edit

Anyone else?...ANy School...Deferals too

By Gymnasium1 (Gymnasium1) on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 04:33 pm: Edit

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump-tastic

By Madhouse (Madhouse) on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 11:07 pm: Edit

wow...reading those letters made me feel like I got in to all of them....lol....it feels great. :P

By Gymnasium1 (Gymnasium1) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 12:14 am: Edit

hah yeah
\
anymore letters

By Gymnasium1 (Gymnasium1) on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 03:02 pm: Edit

By Memememe (Memememe) on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 03:09 am: Edit

I only now realized that I just applied to one Ivy. I guess I had never thought of it that way, since I am applying to top schools otherwise, like Caltech, MIT, Duke, and Stanford, which may not be Ivies but surely are Ivy-level schools.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page