How many words for USC - quick answer please

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: November 2003 Archive: How many words for USC - quick answer please
By Borglq (Borglq) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 02:56 pm: Edit

Ok how many words should be on USC short essays. They dont specify anywhere. Thx in advance.

By Borglq (Borglq) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 03:33 pm: Edit

anyone.. just need to know if it is 150 or 300 or whatever. Is there an untold limit?

By Borglq (Borglq) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 05:11 pm: Edit

...double post my bad

By Borglq (Borglq) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 05:12 pm: Edit

it says "approximately one paragraph each".. what does that translate to?

By Borglq (Borglq) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 08:21 pm: Edit

blaaa i posting for fun only. This is not a bump. really

By Freudboy (Freudboy) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 10:11 pm: Edit

for USC, in the activities section, you can write as much as you want to describe your activities, etc.

By Borglq (Borglq) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 10:31 pm: Edit

blaaa so frustrating... can anyone help? thx for answering freud but first of all you cant write as much as you want for activities section (1 page limit) and secondly i wasnt asking about that. well atleast u posted.

By Scion (Scion) on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 11:52 pm: Edit

for the activity summary, do we need to indicate the number of years we participated? thanx.

By Z00b (Z00b) on Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 12:00 am: Edit

It's amazing how much analysis goes into these types of questions. I'm going to write a paragraph of five to ten sentences. There is no strict limit, so why make one up? I'll offer the classic English teacher response: "Write enough to sufficiently answer the question."

My gut is telling me that the two paragraphs should be able to fit easily on one page, single spaced.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page