All in one envelope?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: November 2003 Archive: All in one envelope?
By Sturmstiger (Sturmstiger) on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:42 am: Edit

Here is the question:Can I put the school report and teacher's evaluations with other parts of my application in on big envelope? I will put each of the teacher's evaluations and the school report in seperate small envelopes, have teachers signed on the seal before putting them in the big envelope. Is that acceptable?

By Sturmstiger (Sturmstiger) on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 06:12 am: Edit

Bump

By Bobby443 (Bobby443) on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 04:42 pm: Edit

Yes, infact some schools request that you do this.

By Virgo007 (Virgo007) on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:03 pm: Edit

Yes, that's what I'm doing. It would make more sense because why would colleges (who generally receive tens of thousands of applicants) want to have each applicant send multiple envelopes? All in one is good.

By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:08 pm: Edit

Unless they specifically forbid that, go for it. Then, everything is in one place. You can write a cover letter explaining the different pieces of your application (if you included anything supplemental, maybe a bit about the recommenders), and in general keep the whole hting organized.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page