Question on Georgetown application

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: November 2003 Archive: Question on Georgetown application
By Reba616 (Reba616) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 11:17 pm: Edit

In the space to write about your most important activity, how much did you write? Did you type or handwrite it?

By Trojan1444 (Trojan1444) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 11:39 pm: Edit

A typed it out and stapled it on. Mine is actually kinda long....338 words. I actually didn't realize until right now when I checked that it was so long. I single spaced it in size 12 font.

By Reba616 (Reba616) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 11:43 pm: Edit

Trojan - resident Georgetown expert. Thanks man... good luck getting in, but I don't think you'll have a problem, you seem like a perfect match for the school.

By Trojan1444 (Trojan1444) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 01:37 am: Edit

Actually, bad news on that front....I sent my SAT scores to Georgetown as a "rush report" during the middle of october, because I wanted to make sure they got there by Nov 1. However, I recently found out that they don't accept rush reports and thus haven't received my SAT scores. So, I had the scores sent again as a regular report but a HIGHLY doubt they will get there in time for EA (it takes 3-5 weeks to send scores.) Ahh....how can it take so long?!!!

By Aerin04 (Aerin04) on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 01:49 am: Edit

don't worry trojan! :) hey... if you havent yet, read my other post on the Gtown forum.

i typed mine out and pasted it on. i think it was like 267 words or something. i would definitely type it if i were you, wouldnt risk the penmenship thing unless you know you have perfect handwriting.

By Sostressedout (Sostressedout) on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 04:11 pm: Edit

you know trojan if they didnt get your SAT scores yet they would have told you, I called the admissions office yesterday and asked them if they sent out confirmation letters for early action and they told me they only send out letters if you are missing something and that had i been missing something i would have known by now. so if you havent heard anything from georgetown yet then they have your sat scores.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page