EA ACT Scores

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: November 2003 Archive: EA ACT Scores
By Gogoinwi (Gogoinwi) on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 05:56 pm: Edit

I applied EA to MIT and they haven't received my ACT scores yet. Is this a problem?

MIT says EAers can take the ACT during november and still have their scores accepted. I called ACT and they told me that they send the scores to MIT in bulk, and even though I put in the request October 12th, they weren't gonna be sent until November 17th or 18th. I imagine this means lots of MIT EA applicants are in the same boat as me, but I'm not really sure--everyone else might have rushed the scores.

So should I have rushed the scores? And if so, should I call/email MIT and explain all of this to them?? Thanks!

By Gogoinwi (Gogoinwi) on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 11:48 pm: Edit

bump.

By Clickspring (Clickspring) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 01:50 am: Edit

If MIT says accepts the November date, it accepts the November date. MIT knows when to expect test scores from ACT and ETS. Don't worry, you will be fine, as will every other EAer who took the ACT in November and didn't request rush score reporting. If MIT needed the scores to be rushed to them, they would have made that clear to you.

By Gogoinwi (Gogoinwi) on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 05:01 pm: Edit

thanks

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page