Check this out....

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: November 2003 Archive: Check this out....
By Bbstlchi (Bbstlchi) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:38 pm: Edit

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/grad/rankings/eng/brief/engrank_brief.php

What does it mean??...is it more harder to get into like uiuc or purdue engineering that harvard or northwestern??......or in other words....if in my wildest dreams i get into harvard or princeton!!...should i pick u wisconsin over them??

By Belugas_64 (Belugas_64) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:38 pm: Edit

Well, if you want to be an engineer, I don't see any reason at all why you would want to go to Harvard. Harvard engineering isn't very good. Princeton is pretty bad relative to how hard it is to get in. Don't count Northwestern out, I got from somewhere their Engineering is #14 in the country. From the same place, it said Wisconsin was #12.

I don't think it's harder to get into UIUC or Purdue engineering than the rest, but if you want to do engineering, ditch Princeton and Harvard, don't ditch Northwestern. Add Wisconsin, and keep UIUC and Purdue.

By Freak4korn72 (Freak4korn72) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:55 pm: Edit

Purdue engineering is not hard to get into at all. That site is ranking graduate engineering programs. Not how hard it is to get into the school

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page