UC essay#1(improved)!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: November 2003 Archive: UC essay#1(improved)!
By Eliel (Eliel) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:13 am: Edit

I have had many opportunities to take advantage of the educational resources to prepare for college and I have taken all of the opportunities possible. Not only have I taken many challenging courses offered to me I have also challenged myself by risking my grades which I have manage to keep up.
I also did not hesitate on the chance of going to France my junior year. I fundraised and worked hard to earn my trip to France. On that trip I learned a lot about another culture, but also about my culture and how we relate to one another. This trip I took to France will help me in college. I have also been taking language courses and this summer I began to learn Italian on my own. I am a motivated person especially when it comes to my passions, which are to learn and explore different cultures, different languages and different views of life.
I have always been motivated in everything I have done. I have taken the initiative in pursuing my education further by taking higher levels challenging courses. I have motivation and dedication to learning. It is my belief that I can pursue these qualities at your institution.

By Becks777 (Becks777) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:10 am: Edit

good job with this one!!....u moight wanna just cut the last line though

By Eliel (Eliel) on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:54 pm: Edit

Thanks (Becks777),
You really think so?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page