Can someone please read over this before I mail it to Harvar

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: November 2003 Archive: Can someone please read over this before I mail it to Harvar
By Tenaciouselle (Tenaciouselle) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 08:19 pm: Edit

It's a letter telling the admissions about some awards that I've received since applying EA to their school. I just want to make sure my letter is alright to mail.

To the Harvard Undergraduate Admissions:

My name is __ from __. I am an Early Action applicant to Harvard College and have already submitted all of the required materials for my application. Since this submission, I have received honors that I would like to bring to your attention. Iíve been selected as a Junior Counselor for the District XIII Winter Retreat, a position granted to only a few representatives from Student Councils around my district. Iíve also been honored as the __ Exchange Club Student of the Month for November, and I was recognized both in a meeting held by the club and in a local newspaper. I hope that these awards will be duly recognized and greatly appreciate your consideration.

By The_Slc_Bug (The_Slc_Bug) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 09:08 pm: Edit

I would get rid of the duly recognized part and just thank them for their consideration.

Do not forget to put your SS# and full name at the top of the paper. You should obviously sign your name at the bottom of the letter, but an assistant will most likely place your letter in a file and putting the necessary information at the top ensures a safer arrival.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page